headstone is on (now with pics)

your headstone is just beautiful, thank you sharing it with us allxxxx

You are the strongest person i know Rach and i really feel for you. I cant even imagine how you are feeling as it makes my miscarrige seem so small and i write this with tears in my eyes.
I think the headstone looks stunning and the words are so beautiful. Jamie would be proud and smiling down at you when you visit his little place of rest. :hug:

It's beautiful Rach, I've got tears in my eyes.

You're so strong, an inspiration to us all.

What a beautiful headstone rach, the words are so touching.

Xxx

Aww it's beautiful, you have done Jamie proud. :hug:

xx :hug:

Rach,that is absolutely beautiful,I can't stop crying,the words are just perfect and so true. :cry:

On a lighter note though,I notice your handbag has made an appearance again in the 1st photo! :)

:rotfl: awww bagpuss that made me giggle im def gonna get a new one i said before im forever chucking it down anywhere lol theres more photos of my handbag on here than of me :oops:

thanks everyone for your kind replies xxxxx

That is a beautiful and fitting memorial to your son Rach. :hug:

Hi Rach

Just to say that is absolutely beautiful. You've done Jamie proud.

Louise xxx

Dear Rach,
I had looked at the pictures before but found myself looking again tonight, they really are a beautiful and fitting way to mark your little angel.

I think because it is the last day of Baby loss awareness week I was thinking of all the brave woman here and i lite an extra candle for all their angels too.

I am thinking of you and all the others now, take care :hug: Lv Yvonnexx

Sorry to be so so late but I don't read this forum really, I get too sad but had to comment on the beautiful headstone, it really really is, brought tears to my eyes, even my son is sad. :( :hug:

Hi Rach

Jamies headstones brought tears to my eyes too as the words are so thoughtful and he will be looking down smiling at you.

I havent been on the forum much but have been thinking of you and im glad you are doing ok hun. x :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back