my friends baby has died :(

trixipaws

Reaction score
my friend just txt me about another friend of ours who had a baby girl in march, she died this morning. she hadnt been very well at all. we dont know any details yet i think our friend must be too upset to say anything else at the moment. im not sure if really she wanted me to know (the friend who txt me is closer to her than me.)
its very sad. when i look at my baby girl i feel so bad for my friend who has just lost hers. they are so precious. i dont kno what to say to her when i see her
:cry:

Thats awful!!!!

I feel so sad when stuff like that happens my heart goes out to her and family...

x

I'm so sorry for your friend hun.

My thoughts and prayers are with them. :hug: :hug:

:cry: :cry: :cry: that is so heartbreaking, makes me count my blessings a thousand times more :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

oh hun thats really sad im sat here in tears, they are so precious and to suddenly lose a child is horrible.

if you do speak to your friend just let her know your all there for her just knowing that may help her one day to talk about it.

at the moment sending lots of hugs to you all and her family are in my thoughts :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

that is so sad trix, I can't think of any words to say but sending a big hug :hug:

im so sorry hun my thoughts are with you and your friend :hug: speaking from experience nothing you say will help but a hug will mean the world just be there for her. i found when we lost jamie that a lot of people used to cross the street to avoid me as they didnt know what to say and that hurts more than anything not only that a lot of people dont want to talk about it and i really needed to talk about him all the time but people feel uncomfortable or scared they will upset you and then you just feel like everyone is pretending he was never here :( just be there when she needs you hun :hug: :hug: :hug: xxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back