My baby girl passed away last night *Born 27th December*

Hi everyone. Thank you so much for your kind words, and also to those who have PM'd me, I haven't got chance to reply to those at the moment, but I wanted to say thank you :hug:
I went into labour naturally last night, and baby Ella arrived sound asleep at 7.01 this morning. She weighed 1lb.
She is beautiful, haven't really come to terms with it yet. :cry:

I'm hoping we'll be allowed home tonight xx

im so sorry hun i lost my angel jamie at 34 weeks if ever you need to talk please pm me
my thoughts are with you and your family :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: xxxxxxxxxx

Im so sorry to hear of ur loss your in my thoughts, sending lots of hugs ur way :hug: :hug: :hug: to you and ur OH

I can only say how sorry I am for you and your other half.

My thoughts are with you xx

RIP little one. :cry:

I'm in floods of tears - you're so brave and strong. I'm so sad for you and your family and at such a poignant time of year - so sorry. I'm pleased that you went into labour naturally and you were able to meet her.

Please please PM me if you ever need to talk.

Bless you baby Ella.

Valentine Xxx

Thank you so much everyone, I am truly overwelmed at the responce. Im sorry if i have upset anyone.
:hug:

Im so sorry babes, what an awful thing to happen :hug: :hug: :hug:

What time did they let you go in the end?

I am so sorry for your loss Sally, I am glad you had chance to go into labour naturally and hold your little one, although it must have been so terribly difficult. I could not even begin to imagine what you must be feeling today.
You are very much in my thoughts and prayers.
Sleep peacefully baby Ella :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back