headstone is on (now with pics)

rach

Reaction score
at last the headstone is on and its fab cant wait to show you all we took loads of pics this afternoon but on gareths phone and hes in work he will be home by 10 and il get him to upload them to pc
we havent done the surround yet hoping to do that on weekend and will take more photos then its been a really weird day i was so pleased with the stone but cried my eyes out really feel like ive done my son proud with the stone but now its like theres nothing else i can ever do :cry: its been a really sad day hope nobody minds me sharing the photos just thought some people might like to see as you girls on here helped me pay for it :hug: xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Rach im so happy for you and im sure jamie is very proud of his mummy. Cant wait to see the photo's im sure you have done him proud.
-xxxx- :hug:

Rach you are so strong. Jamie will always be proud of you all.

Would love to see the pics so please post them xx :hug:

Hi Rach, would love to see the photo's. I admire u soo much! :hug:

I bet the headstone is gorgeous Rach, I bet jamie thinks so too :hug:

thanks everyone right here we go

01-09-06_1302.jpg

01-09-06_1304.jpg

01-09-06_1303.jpg

01-09-06_1305.jpg

they are gorgeous, brought a tear 2 my eye, you have done jamie proud, well done for coping i admire you :hug:

OMG I have the biggest lump in my throat - The headstone is beautiful Rach and the enscriptions are really touching - Your son would be very proud. :hug: :hug: :hug:

that is beautifull rach the words are amazing xx

OMG hun that has just made me cry, they look so nice

u are such a strong woman :hug:

Aww Rach that is really beautiful
The poem choked me
sleep well Jamie x

Ah, that really is beautiful. I bet Jamie loves it - you've done him proud! xx

Bought a tear to my eye Rach, its absolutely beautiful. Im sure Jamie loves it and you have done him so proud :hug: The words are just perfect and so true :)

That is so beautiful Rach, the way the pieces are set together is just perfect. Lovely choice of words and poem too xxx

So beautiful, sat here in tears just thinking of you right now. You are the strongest woman I know Rach, your courage amazes me. Little Jamie must be so proud of his mummy, daddy and brother xxxxx

aww rach darling,doesnt help that ive had a drink and a bit emotional,but that is beautiful hun,stay strong :hug:

rach that is beautiful your so brave hun

sending lots of love to you and your family :hug:

Hi Rach,

I just wanted to say that the headstone and the words really are beautiful

Really lovely Rach. Bought a tear to my eye.
Lucyx :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back