My baby girl passed away last night *Born 27th December*

Hi everyone, I'm home. :cry: Without my baby girl. I can't put it into words how I feel at the moment, I can't eat or sleep...I can't stop thinking about her. How can I ever move on? Ella was my world :cry:

so sorry hun, hope u got to spend time with her like you wanted and i am sure she will be looking down on you hun knowing how much you loved her :hug:

I am so so sorry for you & you're partner hun, words cannot help.
Sleep tight Angel.
thinking of you :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

This is so unbelievably sad, I am in floods of tears reading it...

Poor poor you and poor Ella, though she must know how much you loved her and how much she meant to both of you.

Please look after yourselves and take it easy :cry:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I'm so, so, sorry to hear this. I can't find words, it's too unbearable to think about.

God bless Ella x

Sending you :hug: :hug: Sally

hun there are no words at this moment that will help you but i promise you this much that in time it will not hurt as much as now, you may not believe me when i say this but i do promise you.

just follow your emotions how ever you feel do not keep them locked up just overall do what is right for you.

iv replied to your PM with what i can but we are all here for you anytime :hug: :hug:

I cant find the words to tell you how sorry I am :( Thinking of you and your family at this terrible time :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hi everyone. Thank you once again for being so, so kind :hug:

I've not had a good night, I haven't had any sleep since christmas eve, but everytime I fell asleep last night I saw Ella and woke up crying :cry: I really don't know how I'm going to get through this.
We are going to see Ella later today at the chapel of rest, we can bath her and dress her. (If we find something that will ever fit her!)

xxx

i am really sorry, this is soo sad, just wanted to let you know i am thinking about you and your angel ella today, ella is such a lovely name :hug:

I am so so sorry. I can't imagine how you are feeling right now.
All my thoughts are with you.
Lucyx :hug:

:cry: i dont know what to say. my thoughts and prayers are with you, your family and your precious angel Ella.x

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I'm so sorry for your loss. Do not blame yourself you have done nothing to hurt your little girl. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thank you girls :hug: You've really helped me.

We've been to the hospital to see her at the chapel of rest. She looked so peaceful today, her skin wasn't so pink and she just looked like she was sleeping. We gave her a little wash, and dressed her in the tiniest outfit my mum could find in Mothercare. It was still too big on her, but to me she looked beautiful, she now has that lovely baby smell.
The people at the hospital were so kind, we had plenty of time alone with her and they said she can stay at the chapel for as long as we need, and we can see her whenever we want to.

I've posted a birth story and a picture in the new arrivals section. x

im pleased you got to spend some time with her hun, iv just looked at your picture and she is beautiful, i couldnt do that write what you have written, you are so strong and sending lots of love to you all and hugs.

sleep tight little one and watch over mummy and daddy xxxxxxxxxx :hug: :hug:

tracey 2 said:
im pleased you got to spend some time with her hun, iv just looked at your picture and she is beautiful, i couldnt do that write what you have written, you are so strong and sending lots of love to you all and hugs.

sleep tight little one and watch over mummy and daddy xxxxxxxxxx :hug: :hug:

Thank you :cry: :hug:

no need for thanks you are admazing and your georgous girl is perfect and i wish you all the strength in the world and love to help you both through this and i know ella is watching over you looking after you all,

Pm anytime hun ok xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :hug: :hug:

Oh Sally I am so sorry. RIP little Ella :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back