My baby has died

fruityloop

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I had been posting under the topic of Strange Weekend in the 1st Trimester section but now it's more appropriate for me to be here.

This morning I went for a scan as I hadn't been feeling right since Saturday.

The sonographer looked at my tummy and said the sac was there but it wasn't as big as it should be for 11wks.

I had a TVU which showed the baby had stopped developing a between 9 and 10 weeks.

I was told that I could either let the baby miscarry over the course of 2-3 weeks or have an ERPC. I opted for the ERPC as I don't think I would have coped if I'd have seen my baby be discharged from my womb under these circumstances.

There's no bed for me today as another poor lady had been rushed to theatre with an ectopic and took the last bed available. I do not begrudge her that. It means I have to phone at 8am tomorrow and check my bed is still available and I'll have the procedure tomorrow.

I haven't stopped crying all day. Just seeing the sadness in my OH's face is enough to reduce me to a crumbling wreck. I can't believe my baby is dead inside me.

Thanks for those messages of support I've received in the other forum.

I will chat again soon.

Love
Fruityloop
xxxxx :cry: :cry: :cry:

Oh Fruitloop I am SO sorry you are going through this.

BIG HUGS :hug:

Will be thinking of you tomorrow x x

I am so so sorry sweetheart, I can't imagine how it feels to lose a baby so late. Your in my thoughts. Will be thinking of you tomorrow xxx

I am so so sorry too.
Thinking of you. Lucyx :hug:

Hi Fruityloop,

I was SO sorry to log on and see your post, I am sending you a big hug :hug:

Be kind to yourself, x

Life is so unfair sometimes, so sorry for your loss :( xxx

im so so sorry hunny.

*hugs* :(

xxx

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I know how you feel hun, i wasn't as far along as you but i felt just the same!!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I'm so sorry for your loss.

:hug: Hugs to you and your OH

Charm X

im so very sorry babe will be thinking of you 2moro my thoughts are with you and your family at this sad time :hug: :hug: :hug: xxxxxxx

So sorry to hear about ur baby cant imagine what u must be going through :hug: :hug:

Love and best wishes hun xxx

so sorry for your loss hun i will be thinking about you tomorrow

I'm so, so sorry to hear your news, fruityloop and am thinking about you. Please take care and feel free to PM me should you wish to xxx
:hug:

I'm so very sorry to read about your loss
morehugs.gif
morehugs.gif
morehugs.gif

I wish I had the words to make you feel even the tiniest bit better - But I know that words can't take away your pain.
I hope all goes well tomorrow in the sense that the procedure is complication free and you are on the mend (at least physically) very quickly.

Thinking of you

:hug: I am so sorry Hun, i have been there and no there is no words to help you,thinking of you today and remember we are still here for you :hug:

Thanks to you all for your lovely messages. It really does mean so much to know that you are all there to listen and understand. :hug:

I've phoned the hospital and the bed is waiting for me so I have to go in at 10.30 this morning. I will have the procedure this afternoon.

I am not crying (yet) today. I'm not sure I have any tears left.

I will type again when I'm back home.

Thanks again. You all are so kind and I am so grateful to know you're there.

Tina (Fruityloop)
xxxx

Hi hope you are okay
been thinking of you
Take care
Bex :hug:

oh babes, there is nothing really that anyone can say to make this is better. When i miscarried it was so early on and therfor only knew it happened after it happned if tht makes anysense. I hope it has gone as well as it can for you and that you come here and talk to us for support. I am thinking and preying for you, take care babes, time does heal very slowely.

XXXXXXXXXXx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back