My baby girl passed away last night *Born 27th December*

Sally+Baby

Reaction score
Hi everyone

Thought it might be more appropriate to post this over here now.
My baby girl, Ella, died last night. I was 21+4. I started to bleed very heavily during the night, and I hadn't felt her move at all.
I went to my midwife first thing this morning, and she couldn't find her heartbeat so she sent me for an emergency scan - the confirmed she had become and angel :cry:

They are going to enduce me tomorrow morning at 7am, frankly the way I've been treated by the hospital is terrible, I've not got a clue what is going to happen tomorrow, and I don't even know whats happened to my princess :cry:

I don't think it's sunk in yet really, I just keep crying and crying, so does my OH. I can't believe my little baby girl has gone :cry: Why me?

Sweetheart, I don't really know what to say, but want to give you a huge (((HUG))). I am so very very sorry :cry:

oh hunny im so sorry to here this my heart is with u .
i hope the hospital treat u better tomo take care pm me if u need to chat xxxx :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:cry: :cry: :cry: Im so so sorry, im loss for words except you are in my thoughts.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Thank you everyone for your kind words :cry:
She was so special to us, I don't know what I'm going to do without her :(

I'm dreading tomorrow. What should I take with me? Do I need clothes for Ella? Even though they'll be huge on her...Or will the hospital have some for her?

My mind is all over the place at the moment. I keep thinking I've done something to hurt her :cry:

the hospital should have cloths for her hun but if there is something special you want to take then i would hun

Oh my gosh hon, that is just awful awful news. I am so sorry for you. Please don't think that you are in anyway responsible though this is NOT your fault at all.
I will be thinking of you tomorrow.
:hug:

I don't think there is any words i can say to take away yours and OH pain and upset, but i am truly sorry for your loss and my thoughts are with you and your family. :hug: x x x

Im so sorry hun, no words can help. Sending huge hugs to you :hug: :hug:

my thoughts are with you and your family

Sleep tight little baby Ella xxx

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:cry: :cry: oh no !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so sorry for your loss. What a terrrible news. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Sweetheart i am so sorry to hear of you lost :cry: I do hope you get treated better tomorrow, my thoughts are with you and your OH...... :hug:

Oh hun

i am so so sorry to read this my hearthas just sunk and im crying for you i know the pain your feeling i really do.

i lost my little girl chloe recently at 22weeks and i cant bear to think someone else going through that pain, im so sorry

anytime you ever want to talk or have any questions or just need a shoulder then please PM me anytime you ever need to i really mean that i am here for you ever step of the way.

thinking of you and your family at this sad time and sending so much love

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back