*-*-*-*August Mummies!*-*-*-*

Thanks Kelly. That sounds good, where do I sign up :) I will be lucky to get phone signal in the hospital and no chance of a data signal!

Xx

I'll put your name on the first page :) I think you may have to actually ask though as nobody asks each other lol xx

Due 28th Aug staying team yellow. Already on the list, half hoping for a Sept baby so youngest in school class not oldest. No bump buddy.

Thanks for adding me Kelly. Less than 3 weeks til I can join you lot in here. Eek! Xx

I have only had the chest pain for a couple of days. But if I carry on getting every day ill mention it to midwife in 10 days.

13 weeks sounds long but its not really. I find the working week passes so quickly. So exciting that every day is a day closer!

I think when you find out it will make it make that little more special as you have the added surprise at the end. I still have thoughts that I really have a little girl in there lol xx

We have brought all major things now. :) how about u? Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

How are you feeling Kelly? Are you still having a lot of pain?

You never know, you might still have a big surprise in the end :) The mother of my best friend was pregnant and they told her it was a girl. So they bought everything for a girl and then a little boy came out. But happily this doesn't often happen as it won't be nice for the little boy to wear lots of pink clothes :)

We've nearly bought everything now. We just have to buy some things for the baby room such as curtains, lantern, canvas pictures and bedding bale. We're thinking of buying Tinky Winky Safary or Pumpkin and Pupsicle which are both from the brand Lollipop Lane. So difficult to really pick something! Did you start decorating the room? xx

I have only had the chest pain for a couple of days. But if I carry on getting every day ill mention it to midwife in 10 days.

13 weeks sounds long but its not really. I find the working week passes so quickly. So exciting that every day is a day closer!

I think when you find out it will make it make that little more special as you have the added surprise at the end. I still have thoughts that I really have a little girl in there lol xx

We have brought all major things now. :) how about u? Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

How are you feeling Kelly? Are you still having a lot of pain?

You never know, you might still have a big surprise in the end :) The mother of my best friend was pregnant and they told her it was a girl. So they bought everything for a girl and then a little boy came out. But happily this doesn't often happen as it won't be nice for the little boy to wear lots of pink clothes :)

We've nearly bought everything now. We just have to buy some things for the baby room such as curtains, lantern, canvas pictures and bedding bale. We're thinking of buying Tinky Winky Safary or Pumpkin and Pupsicle which are both from the brand Lollipop Lane. So difficult to really pick something! Did you start decorating the room? xx

Oh god, don't say that, it's starting to really worry me! I'd like a boy as much as a girl but I've spent so long thinking of her as 'her' and talking about her as 'her' I think it would feel weird trying to get used to it being a 'him' at the last minute :shock:

Lol! It only happens very occasionally and the brother of my friend was born years ago. The scans are so much better now. I'm sure you'll get your little girl :) xx

The chest pain has been better today and yesterday. But just got back from work and can feel an achey night ahead of me. But my hours have just changed for my last few weeks which will help a lot!

Oh no! Your poor friend! I suppose its quite funny and amazing that it could be the opposite. The sonographer seemed pretty sure it was a little willy lol! Maybe i should leave the tags on all the boy specific stuff and not wash it all until he arrives, just in case! ;)

Thats nice. You sound prepared. Have you decorated the room or left it quite neutral so that you can decorate when LO arrives? We are not decorating the room. We lived in rented accommodation unfortunately. So we don't want to make a lovely room as we never know how long we will be here. The room already had doors decorated in an underwater theme for a child. So that lightens the room up alot, The only thing we are going to do is, put some glow in the dark stars on the wall around his name. The room is cream with lovely blue curtains and light shade etc. I really wish we could make it more personal for him though. xx

Oh god, don't say that, it's starting to really worry me! I'd like a boy as much as a girl but I've spent so long thinking of her as 'her' and talking about her as 'her' I think it would feel weird trying to get used to it being a 'him' at the last minute :shock:
Yes it sure would! It doesn't worry me much as i think i'm being silly and it really is a boy in there lol

But i can not imagine having a little girl now, knowing that ive been expecting a boy for two months xx

Woo! Already half of us in tri 3 for august. Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

The chest pain has been better today and yesterday. But just got back from work and can feel an achey night ahead of me. But my hours have just changed for my last few weeks which will help a lot!

Oh no! Your poor friend! I suppose its quite funny and amazing that it could be the opposite. The sonographer seemed pretty sure it was a little willy lol! Maybe i should leave the tags on all the boy specific stuff and not wash it all until he arrives, just in case! ;)

Thats nice. You sound prepared. Have you decorated the room or left it quite neutral so that you can decorate when LO arrives? We are not decorating the room. We lived in rented accommodation unfortunately. So we don't want to make a lovely room as we never know how long we will be here. The room already had doors decorated in an underwater theme for a child. So that lightens the room up alot, The only thing we are going to do is, put some glow in the dark stars on the wall around his name. The room is cream with lovely blue curtains and light shade etc. I really wish we could make it more personal for him though. xx[/QUOTE]

It's good that you were able to change your work hours. Are you working full-time?
Hope you will feel better soon!

We also can't change much as we also have a rented house. We will just change the curtains and buy nice tie backs, buy 2 canvas pictures and a new lamp shade. We are buying items which will be really bright and colourful to make the baby room look nicer. The house is really in grandma style but unfortunately we can't change too much.
Your idea for the baby room sounds nice though! Would really love to see pics when it's done! xx

Woo! Already half of us in tri 3 for august. Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

I still have a whole week to go before I can finally join you. Can't wait!
Just a small note: Postive37 is expecting a little baby girl :) xx

Hiya. Can you add me. Due 12th August with a boy. Thank you xx

It's good that you were able to change your work hours. Are you working full-time?
Hope you will feel better soon!

We also can't change much as we also have a rented house. We will just change the curtains and buy nice tie backs, buy 2 canvas pictures and a new lamp shade. We are buying items which will be really bright and colourful to make the baby room look nicer. The house is really in grandma style but unfortunately we can't change too much.
Your idea for the baby room sounds nice though! Would really love to see pics when it's done! xx

Im working just over 30 hours a week, so i have made some 6 hour shifts rather than 9 which really takes the pressure off my hips and back as i am on my feet ALL day, lifting and bending etc.

Yeh i know what you mean. And to be honest, its not worth decorating a rented house as in a few years it may be no benefit to us at all.

Thanks for the baby girl note, ill add that to her name now. And not long at all! I cant believe how quick the last 6 days have gone in here, and ive still hardly spoken to anyone lol xx

Im working just over 30 hours a week, so i have made some 6 hour shifts rather than 9 which really takes the pressure off my hips and back as i am on my feet ALL day, lifting and bending etc.

Yeh i know what you mean. And to be honest, its not worth decorating a rented house as in a few years it may be no benefit to us at all.

Thanks for the baby girl note, ill add that to her name now. And not long at all! I cant believe how quick the last 6 days have gone in here, and ive still hardly spoken to anyone lol xx

It must be so hard standing on your feet all day while lifting and bending. How do you manage that? I can't even imagine how hard it must be! I'm already tired and have pain everywhere after cleaning the house for an hour. :roll: Are you going to take early maternity leave or planning to work nearly till the end?

Yes time is going very fast. It's all coming so close now! I'm already quite often looking at the posts in tri 3 and really don't feel ready to talk about labour. :) It feels like it's still so far away but as soon as you are in tri 3 it isn't that far away anymore. xx

Hi could u add me please I'm due 15th aug with a little boy :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back