*-*-*-*August Mummies!*-*-*-*

First on the list (for now) how exciting!

YAY :) Thank you for starting this post! Was already hoping someone would start it as I didn't want to start it myself 2 weeks before coming over to tri 3.
I'm already in the list and staying team yellow. xx

I thought somebody would have started but as not I thought why not me!? :-D you did such a great job of the whole tri 2 roll call. You deserve the break :-D It will soon be your time for tri 3 :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

I hope all is well with you Here's hoping. I have to say for me second time round is a lot harder and I'm having lots of problems with pain but getting through x

Tell me about it, im in agony too. Rib,pelvis & hip pain! oh the joys!! lol Lets hope we get some relief before babies are here (much chance) x

I thought somebody would have started but as not I thought why not me!? :-D you did such a great job of the whole tri 2 roll call. You deserve the break :-D It will soon be your time for tri 3 :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

Aw thank you. It's keeping me busy but I really like doing it. I've found the following people from the beginning of August. Should have kept a copy of the list though :oooo:

Abilouise due 3rd August
Excitedrachael due 3rd August
cassiek25 due 4th August - team blue - name Liam

I think Abilouise and Excitedrachael are still team yellow but couldn't find an update on this.

Yes not long to go now. I'll be in tri 3 in less than 2 weeks. How's everything going with you? xx

Thanks for those.. ill add those on now :) I knew there were a few but just didn't know who :)

Suffering with Aches and chest pain :|
But ok i think :)
Are you looking forward to coming over? I've not really spoken much in here other than this thread xx

Thanks for those.. ill add those on now :) I knew there were a few but just didn't know who :)

Suffering with Aches and chest pain :|
But ok i think :)
Are you looking forward to coming over? I've not really spoken much in here other than this thread xx

Is there anything you can do about the pain? Hopefully it won't stay for the next 3 months!
Yes I am looking forward to coming over but it scares me as well. Can't wait to meet our baby but it doesn't feel completely real yet. xx

Not much I can do. Just changing a few hours with work to try ease it a little.

Well there is still 13 weeks in tri 3. Which is quite long. Despite the fact that will go incredibly fast! Its still not properly subk in for me that im gonna be a mummy. I think I wont feel it until he is here! Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

Did you talk to your GP to see if they can do anything about your chest pain? You might be able to take some safe medication. And he can maybe also refer you to physio for other aches. I've been to physio a few times and the pain is completely gone.

13 weeks sounds like a long time! I thought most people said tri 3 was going very slow. Probably not when looking back.
It would be so great to have your little boy in your arms! I still don't know if I'm going to get a little boy or girl. My OH didn't want to know so we didn't ask. I can't imagine how it will be when they tell you once the baby is born!

Did you buy everything you need? xx

We have a name for our little pink bundle. Scarlett Jaynie xxx

Due 10th August and team yellow! X

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk 2

I have only had the chest pain for a couple of days. But if I carry on getting every day ill mention it to midwife in 10 days.

13 weeks sounds long but its not really. I find the working week passes so quickly. So exciting that every day is a day closer!

I think when you find out it will make it make that little more special as you have the added surprise at the end. I still have thoughts that I really have a little girl in there lol xx

We have brought all major things now. :) how about u? Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

Lovely name hun. Will update when on laptop in a few hours xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

Wow you are organised, and I'm on the list already! I don't have a bump buddy but in all honesty I'm not sure what exactly it entails!

Xx

Ps love all the Aug 10 due dates, its totally the best date :p

Xx

Wow you are organised, and I'm on the list already! I don't have a bump buddy but in all honesty I'm not sure what exactly it entails!

Xx

You can text them about everything really. And then when you go into labour they can update for you.

I have not got a bump buddy, but i usually use my phone anyway on the forum so i can update or get my OH to update when the times comes and i have the forum for support anyway :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back