*** August mummies 2019 ***

14th for me ����
I'm so nervous. This is my rainbow baby after loosing a little girl at 21 weeks in September.
Xx
Ahhh this is my rainbow too after a missed miscarraige at nearly 16 weeks in May, good luck hun!

Can I be put down for August 9th please? Thankyou

Not long until your early scan! I am also tempted to book in for an early scan at around 8 weeks. I was thinking about getting one just before Christmas but I would only be about 6 weeks. Need to decide soon whether to go for it before or after Christmas.
I'm thinking about telling my kids on Christmas day. I have 3 children but I don't want to worry them as obviously we had the loss at 21 weeks only on September 28th. All the decisions seem so different this time around. Xx
I have booked myself in for a scan on 5th January, I should be 9weeks 1 day hopefully! They couldn’t get me in before that, I have 2 sons and my OH has a son too, we’re planning on telling them Christmas Day but I also don’t want the hurt of having to tell them all over again if anything happens to me again, it’s so exciting but terrifying at the same time isn’t it xx

Not pregnant on a digital today and my frer line is getting lighter.
Feeling like it's over now. Got carried away and jumped in to early I think.
Congratulations to everyone. So happy for you all.
Xx
I’m so sorry xxx

Got this today....so feeling a lot happier that HCG is progressing. According to clear blue that means I'm 5 weeks or more in real terms. And my app has me at 5 weeks 5 days.

Feeling a bit more able to hang in for 10 days to the early scan x

20181207_192453.jpg

Good to see the digital Nikki!
You must feel more relieved now?

I’m starting to feel sick on an evening now. I got this with both my girls so no surprise. I just hope it stays this way as I don’t fancy a 45 minute more info train commute with morning sickness!!

Good to see the digital Nikki!
You must feel more relieved now?

I’m starting to feel sick on an evening now. I got this with both my girls so no surprise. I just hope it stays this way as I don’t fancy a 45 minute more info train commute with morning sickness!!
Yeah feeling a little excited at last....got a couple of days of work after today so looking forward to relaxing a bit...Will be busy with family who we aren't telling yet so hopefully the distraction will pass by a few more days of countdown to scan x

Wow I thought the site had gone offline! What a difference! Will update the dates in a few moments!

All updated ladies!

VictoriaAnne and Katie welcome!!!
So glad to see you girls in this thread Dinkydizzy and Vespa!

So sorry to hear about your cp Linsey, have you had your blood tested yet to be sure? I had one in October and had a rough time too... Hope you will get your answers soon.

Nikki, good to know the hormones are kicking in nice and "digital" :lol:

Char and Emma, hope you girls can join us soon! There is loads of space on the board! Let's fill the whole month with BFPs!:dust:

Thanks Kitana! It’s my works Xmas do tonight at an all you can eat buffet and I’m feeling nauseous as hell lol, hoping to put away at least one plate so I don’t waste my money lol! Good excuse not to drink is that I’ve got work at 530am!

Good luck at your work Christmas do dinkydizzy! I had a meal with my parents last night, they don’t know and aren’t going to if I can help it, and I felt like I spent more time in the bathroom than at the table. :sick: the smell of red wine, it’s making me feel ill just thinking about it. :(

Hi all!

Just had my bfp for the second time this year, after having a missed miscarrige in October. The anxiety this time round is unreal! The fact I currently have tonsillitis isn’t helping as I’m so paranoid that anything will harm the baby, have a GP appointment booked first thing in the morning so hopefully they will sort it!

I’m due 11th August, really hoping we get there! X

Good luck at your work Christmas do dinkydizzy! I had a meal with my parents last night, they don’t know and aren’t going to if I can help it, and I felt like I spent more time in the bathroom than at the table. :sick: the smell of red wine, it’s making me feel ill just thinking about it. :(
Lol thanks! I ate something baby didn’t like I think and woke up at 3am and had to go to the bathroom! I wanted to be sick so bad but I was just wrenching, it was vile lol

Hi all!

Just had my bfp for the second time this year, after having a missed miscarrige in October. The anxiety this time round is unreal! The fact I currently have tonsillitis isn’t helping as I’m so paranoid that anything will harm the baby, have a GP appointment booked first thing in the morning so hopefully they will sort it!

I’m due 11th August, really hoping we get there! X
Good luck! I’m also in this after a missed miscarraige, it’s terrifying isn’t it, the more pregnant I get the more I worry xxx

Good luck! I’m also in this after a missed miscarraige, it’s terrifying isn’t it, the more pregnant I get the more I worry xxx

Glad I’m not alone, it’s so easy to feel lonely at times isn’t it! It was my first pregnancy and I don’t think I’ll ever feel as excited as I did that time, just want baby here now.. 9 months seems such a long time! I’ll keep everything crossed for you xxx

Got my midwife appointment booked but not until the 2nd Jan.
I’m 6 weeks Tuesday according to my app. Not to many symptoms yet, just the BFP and late period however my boobs are so tender.

Took us a while to get our first positive.
Love to all

Unfortunately I believe I am no longer pregnant. Thursday I had a bright pink when I wiped once, Friday the same thing. Yesterday I started to have some brown blood. Today there has been red with a few clots. It is only there when I wipe and after a bowel movement that I am straining to have. I don't feel pregnant anymore and I had a chemical back in August. I would be 5 weeks and 3 days today. I have an appt at Dr. this week because I called last week about the blood, think I will call tomorrow and see what they say. I now have cramping and just the general feeling that this baby has been lost. I don't know why this keeps happening to me but I just can't handle the heartache anymore.

Unfortunately I believe I am no longer pregnant. Thursday I had a bright pink when I wiped once, Friday the same thing. Yesterday I started to have some brown blood. Today there has been red with a few clots. It is only there when I wipe and after a bowel movement that I am straining to have. I don't feel pregnant anymore and I had a chemical back in August. I would be 5 weeks and 3 days today. I have an appt at Dr. this week because I called last week about the blood, think I will call tomorrow and see what they say. I now have cramping and just the general feeling that this baby has been lost. I don't know why this keeps happening to me but I just can't handle the heartache anymore.

I’m so sorry for your loss. Sending lots of love xxx

I’m so sorry xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back