*** August mummies 2019 ***

I am so so scared of having a miscarriage. I had these cheap tests and I will been testing and my lines look faint. I'm thinking I'm going to have a miscarriage. I don't know if my fears are rational or if this is because of what happened and if I will be like this the whole pregnancy. But I have a digital test arriving today so I can see for sure. If it says not pregnant I don't know what to do I suppose I would need to go to the doctor to see what's going on.

Lynsey - have you got a FRER?
Digi’s aren’t that sensitive and ladies tend to only use them once they get a good line on a FRER.
Is it possible you could hold out on the digi chances are it could tell you not pregnant when you actually are. X

I've uploaded a picture of my tests.
Done 2 Tesco ones today and they were positive but the frer not getting darker.
Not sure what to make of it. Xx

Screenshot_20181206-172928.jpg

Hey Lynsey honey, how many DPO are you? You got a super early BFP, right?

I would wait atleast another 48 hours until you test again so you give the hcg a chance to double.
Fx for you x

Actually don't know when I ovulated. Also don't even believe my cycle would have been normal this month. I started testing really early but the first decent line was on 3rd December and today I don't think the line has got any darker. Can't really do anything but wait I suppose .Xx

Hello!

I believe I’m due on the 5th :) exciting times ladies

Hey ladies! Congrats on your BFPs!! :bfp:
There wasn't an August thread yet so might as well start it!

Let me know your due date and I will add it to the calendar!

4. xphoenix :cheer: Nikkibiscuit :cheer:
6. Hearyoume :cheer:
11. Nicipoo91 :cheer: MrsWoody :cheer:
13. Kitana :cheer:
14. Lynsey :cheer:

Happy and healthy 9 months to us all!:dust::dance:
Hi, fellow August mums. This is my first, feeling excited/worried/nervous! I'm due on the 3rd August. Looking forward to hearing how everyone is getting on!

How is everyone doing with symptoms?

I feel like my boobs are getting more engorged....nipples constantly changing colour...have had raised white spots too. Feel most comfortable oddly when I'm supported in a bra....usually I love that bra off feeling when you get in from work.

Still having cramps inside my right hip ...been there since 4dpo. Occasionally switched to left side but 99% of the time is one sided. Not painful really just there.

Less than 2 weeks now until early scan....Just keeping everything crossed our little bean is sticking right x

Actually don't know when I ovulated. Also don't even believe my cycle would have been normal this month. I started testing really early but the first decent line was on 3rd December and today I don't think the line has got any darker. Can't really do anything but wait I suppose .Xx
Lynsey, can you get blood tests to track your HCG? These early days are so nerve-wracking and after a loss the anxiety is unbearable. I really hope this is it.

Congratulations to all the august moms!

Ladies...I think I have missed the boat this cycle but will be jumping on Dan when he gets back tomorrow and I so want to join you ladies. If successful I would be due Spetember 3rd, but elective C section so I'd be in this group. I really want to be in this group.

Send me all your baby dust ladies. Kieran would love a little brother or sister.

Hi Everyone, haven’t been on here in a while.

I had a chemical in October and then my mum fell seriously ill a couple of days later, she’s still in hospital.

But here I am 5 weeks pregnant today. Tests are getting progressively darker and I’ll have it confirmed on Monday by my GP.

I’m due August 9th :D

My symptoms appeared about a week before my test I had IVF, and was told to test on a certain day, I ended up testing a day early and It just felt like “well yes of course you are” I’m just hoping it sticks now. I have the horrendously name “viability scan” in my 7th week on the 20th December.

Im getting light nausea, fatigue and EXTREMELY ACHY BOOBS

Fingers crossed for you GG :)

Not pregnant on a digital today and my frer line is getting lighter.
Feeling like it's over now. Got carried away and jumped in to early I think.
Congratulations to everyone. So happy for you all.
Xx

Hi Everyone, haven’t been on here in a while.

I had a chemical in October and then my mum fell seriously ill a couple of days later, she’s still in hospital.

But here I am 5 weeks pregnant today. Tests are getting progressively darker and I’ll have it confirmed on Monday by my GP.

I’m due August 9th :D

Vespa I thought you had been quiet on here. Sorry about your chemical hun. I had one last cycle too!! Hoping for my December bfp.
Did you ov earlier after your chemical?

Sorry to hear about your mum! I hope she is going to get better very soon.

Baby dust for your sticky bean hun xxx

Not pregnant on a digital today and my frer line is getting lighter.
Feeling like it's over now. Got carried away and jumped in to early I think.
Congratulations to everyone. So happy for you all.
Xx
Lynsey sounds like a chemical hun. I am sorry xx

Vespa, that's amazing, huge congrats! Sorry to hear about your Mum, hope she is okay.

Lynsey, so sorry, one of the downsides of getting early BFP sometimes :hug: . Use OPKs for your next cycle so you know roughly when you have ovulated.

I should be 1DPO tomorrow, if I get a BFP this cycle I will be due 29/30 August, really hope I get to join this thread! x

I’m sorry Lynsey, I know exactly how you feel. It’s not much comfort I know but at least we know that sperm met egg so it’s possible!

Keep going, it’ll happen for you very soon.

Vespa I thought you had been quiet on here. Sorry about your chemical hun. I had one last cycle too!! Hoping for my December bfp.
Did you ov earlier after your chemical?

Sorry to hear about your mum! I hope she is going to get better very soon.

Baby dust for your sticky bean hun xxx

Sorry Char, completely missed this earlier! Thank you :hugs:

Mum got bacterial meningitis and nearly died so it’ll be a long road back but she’s doing pretty well all thing considered and she’s a fighter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back