*** August 2021 Mums ***

Hi everyone! Congratulations!!!! My name is Maria Fernanda! I’m currently 10 weeks due August 7th! I read the comments and this has been my personal experience with my first pregnancy so far... I had cramps around week 3-4, I’m assuming they were implantation cramps so I wasn’t worried. Week 5 I had spotting for like 4-5 days, I went to the OB and they did a scan and they said it was implantation bleeding. They were able to see the gestational and yolk sac. Week 6, I had a little bit of discharge and some blood in the morning, called my OB and went in again for another scan and they were able to see the baby and find a heartbeat. Then on week 7, which was supposed to be my first prenatal visit, I went in again and since I was spotting on previous weeks they did another scan and baby was fine and had a heartbeat. Week 8, I felt so tired and had some nausea, sore breast. In the middle of week 9, I feel like my symptoms kind of stopped, which has me a little worried, no sore breasts or anything but they say it might be normal. I have my next scan on Jan 18th! So just waiting for that ☺️

hey and Welcome :)
Exciting story. I bet you can’t wait for your scan ! how have you been feeling since your last post?

Ive only just come back to the forum today too. It’s really up and down with symptoms here ! my doctor has given me a sick note until the end of the month for work.
i am a registered nurse :)

two days ago I felt absolutely awful. Then had a pretty ok day yesterday. I think it’s ok today but I am doing nothing. I don’t feel great but I suppose if I compte to the bad days this is ok....
but then everytime I am not feel like dying (lol) then I worry somethings wrong ! I am still cramping a fair bit on and off. And despite me knowing it was the same with my daughter I just imagine the worst... I have a scan tomorrow at 8.30pm. Will be the longest day but hopefully it will be fine and bring me a bit of relief !

I have been started on omeprazole for reflux and I must say I does help a fair bit with the sickness. I am still constantly retching but better than nothing I guess !
Glad to hear all is well with your scan it’s exciting !!!!! the sickness is terrible isn’t it ?!
my partner is WFH and lucky me he can see when it’s too much for me with our toddler so he takes breaks and helps A LOT !!

Ah bless you that must be tough being on your feet all day, I’m glad you have been given some time to rest. I’m the same, I’ve felt better the last couple of days but I’m worried something is going wrong because of it. I keep telling myself not to worry, worrying won’t change the outcome and I should enjoy every day I have a little life growing inside my tummy. Ah so exciting! Let us know how you get on won’t you! X

Had my scan last night and all is fine :) funny thing is I have a heart shaped womb (which o knew since last pregnancy) and it looked realllllly strong shaped last time and this time a lot less ! i wonder if my last pregnancy pushed it so much it’s not as bad anymore who knows !
little baby was measuring exactly 9w2d like I predicted :)
They didn’t measure the heart beat but just showed us how it was beating on the screen. i feel like my anxiety has gone down so so much it’s a relief. It makes me feel like the sickness is a lot better too somehow !

Hope you are all feeling ok !

Hi! I hope you okay, I just went for a private scan and I should of been 7+6 but they couldn’t see anything just a sack and some thingy that feeds a pregnancy ( sorry I am not good with terms) he is advising me i am probably around only 4 weeks or had a loss. It’s so sad as I had hopes to see a heartbeat but I hope is just to early. I think that happened to you? What did you do after the first scan? Please pray for me ❤️

Yes the same happened with me. They took blood 2 days apart and the HCG went up, I then had another scan and they could see more. I then had a further scan 2 weeks after that and was able to see the heartbeat. Have you been booked for another scan?
Sorry the reply is so late

My sickness is so bad at the moment, never had it like this in my previous pregnancy.
On the plus side less than 3 weeks until my dating scan.

My sickness is so bad at the moment, never had it like this in my previous pregnancy.
On the plus side less than 3 weeks until my dating scan.
It’s awful isn’t it ?! :(
Get in touch with your doc they can help :) I have been prescribed some antacid and it’s helping tons!!

Yes the same happened with me. They took blood 2 days apart and the HCG went up, I then had another scan and they could see more. I then had a further scan 2 weeks after that and was able to see the heartbeat. Have you been booked for another scan?
Sorry the reply is so late

I went for a private scan so they advised me to come back in 2 weeks. ( which would be this coming saturday )
Since it was private i didnt really know what to do as called midwife and she advised just wait for my 12 week scan. However, i am panicking now and thinking to go emergency room. ( my dating is on feb 9 which is far! ( so basically i havent done anything since that scan and my mind is going crazy)

Had my scan last night and all is fine :) funny thing is I have a heart shaped womb (which o knew since last pregnancy) and it looked realllllly strong shaped last time and this time a lot less ! i wonder if my last pregnancy pushed it so much it’s not as bad anymore who knows !
little baby was measuring exactly 9w2d like I predicted :)
They didn’t measure the heart beat but just showed us how it was beating on the screen. i feel like my anxiety has gone down so so much it’s a relief. It makes me feel like the sickness is a lot better too somehow !

Hope you are all feeling ok !
Wahoooooo! This is great news!! So happy for you! Xx

Hi! I hope you okay, I just went for a private scan and I should of been 7+6 but they couldn’t see anything just a sack and some thingy that feeds a pregnancy ( sorry I am not good with terms) he is advising me i am probably around only 4 weeks or had a loss. It’s so sad as I had hopes to see a heartbeat but I hope is just to early. I think that happened to you? What did you do after the first scan? Please pray for me ❤️

Hi Simona,

Is it possible you could be 4 weeks? Or are you 100% sure of your dates and when you got a positive pregnancy test? Have you had any bleeding? So sorry you’re in limbo. I’ve had four losses so I know the anxiety is awful when you don’t know and it’s suggested it could be. Sending you lots of love x

Hi Simona,

Is it possible you could be 4 weeks? Or are you 100% sure of your dates and when you got a positive pregnancy test? Have you had any bleeding? So sorry you’re in limbo. I’ve had four losses so I know the anxiety is awful when you don’t know and it’s suggested it could be. Sending you lots of love x

Heya,

thank you x
i did pregnancy test on 15th of December which was my period due date. The line was super faint my boyfriend couldnt even see it!
This is my first pregnancy so I am not really sure about my days as i dont really track it to be honest but my boyfriend thinks it all happened after my period so I could be just early as I was counting from my last period that made me way later. I had Light spotting but no crazy pains or dark heavy blood. I am thinking to go to emergency room over the weekend as I think if i will wait until 9th of Feb i will go crazy! x

I went for a private scan so they advised me to come back in 2 weeks. ( which would be this coming saturday )
Since it was private i didnt really know what to do as called midwife and she advised just wait for my 12 week scan. However, i am panicking now and thinking to go emergency room. ( my dating is on feb 9 which is far! ( so basically i havent done anything since that scan and my mind is going crazy)

It sounds like you may just be very early, like I was.
I will be keeping my fingers crossed for you.

It’s awful isn’t it ?! :(
Get in touch with your doc they can help :) I have been prescribed some antacid and it’s helping tons!!

It turns out the increased sickness was because of a bug going around at work! Its settled down now thankfully. I can cope with the normal amount of sickness that I've been getting.

@Simona
It must be so tricky not knowing. Do you have your next scan booked ?! Fingers crossed !!

@AriesMummy91 A but at work ?! How unlikely. I hope you’re feeling better !!

How is everyone? I am waiting for the letter with my scan date I am so impatient !

Hello,
I am new to the forum although have been reading all the advice on here for many weeks!
I am 12 weeks pregnant this week and have my scan arranged for Thursday morning!! Ekkk! I am excited but also nervous!

I have been suffering really badly with extreme morning sickness so not feeling 100% but blessed to be pregnant! ❤️

Unfortunately no good news from me.. bleeding again so went to emergency room.. they couldn’t see anything still just an empty sack... so either my days are sooo off or they just can’t see what actually is happening. Another scan in 2 weeks, not a lot of hope left.

Unfortunately no good news from me.. bleeding again so went to emergency room.. they couldn’t see anything still just an empty sack... so either my days are sooo off or they just can’t see what actually is happening. Another scan in 2 weeks, not a lot of hope left.

Sorry to hear that. Hopefully you will get some answers at your next scan.

@Simona
It must be so tricky not knowing. Do you have your next scan booked ?! Fingers crossed !!

@AriesMummy91 A but at work ?! How unlikely. I hope you’re feeling better !!

How is everyone? I am waiting for the letter with my scan date I am so impatient !

Do you know when your scan is yet?
Mines the 5th Feb. I got the letter ages ago and its completely dragging!

Do you know when your scan is yet?
Mines the 5th Feb. I got the letter ages ago and its completely dragging!
I just received the letter today hoping it would be next week or early the week after but it’s in the 12th! mai I’ll be just 13 week :)
I feels soooo long to wait now !!!!

I just received the letter today hoping it would be next week or early the week after but it’s in the 12th! mai I’ll be just 13 week :)
I feels soooo long to wait now !!!!

At least you know when it is now and can look forward to it.
I'm hoping once the worlds longest month January is out of the way the rest of the pregnancy will fly by!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back