*** August 2021 Mums ***

Lucky you!!
I’ve only just got a call from the midwives today. They’ve scheduled my telephone appointment on January the 20th (because of covid) and then when I hang up I need to go for blood test and urine test then only they’ll book my 12-13w scan!
I think I’ll try and get a private scan at around 9 weeks. Makes me feel more reassured after I had a MMC measuring 8weeks at 11weeks pregnancy !
I feel so so awfully nauseous :sick: I managed ok at work yesterday. We’ll see how tomorrow morning goes ! it’s so hard with a toddler I can tell I play a lot less with her and she’s a bit angry at me but I really can’t do much more !
I could have written this. The nausea is so debilitating and my poor two year old just wants to play. I can do blocks but then it becomes too much and I have lie down. Poor little mites don’t understand. Sending you strength, at least we feel strong symptoms as a reminder we are in fact pregnant. Thankful for that as a silver lining of feeing completely cream crackered and like I’ve been on a weekend long bender! X

I could have written this. The nausea is so debilitating and my poor two year old just wants to play. I can do blocks but then it becomes too much and I have lie down. Poor little mites don’t understand. Sending you strength, at least we feel strong symptoms as a reminder we are in fact pregnant. Thankful for that as a silver lining of feeing completely cream crackered and like I’ve been on a weekend long bender! X
You described it so well it’s completely debilitating! my 16 months old is a bit angry at me and is full on wanting to be with her dad all the time as he is obviously much lire fun than me now!!
the guilt is incredible but I am certain she’ll be fine!

are you managing work at all? I had to call off sick on Thursday and not sure I feel like I’ll be able to return anytime soon at this rate :/

Hi all!

so! When I said I have no nausea... I was lying... or maybe its because I was on holiday so had chance to wake up late...
Wow What a night! Felt asleep only around 3pm to get up for work at 7.. feeling sick! Do you have any tips What helps you?
I have also noticed Light spotting in the middle of the night ( i am 7 weeks) :-? but nothing in the morning. Did anyone else experienced spotting??
Have a strong week anyone :)

Hi all!

so! When I said I have no nausea... I was lying... or maybe its because I was on holiday so had chance to wake up late...
Wow What a night! Felt asleep only around 3pm to get up for work at 7.. feeling sick! Do you have any tips What helps you?
I have also noticed Light spotting in the middle of the night ( i am 7 weeks) :-? but nothing in the morning. Did anyone else experienced spotting??
Have a strong week anyone :)
Hey Simona! good luck with the sickness it’s pretty hard...
some people would say eat something before you get up like crackers. Ginger biscuits ginger tea...
Nothing ever worked for me so it’s hard to tell!
Spotting is probably nothing but in doubt just contact your medical team and they can check you put for reassurance :)

I
Hey Simona! good luck with the sickness it’s pretty hard...
some people would say eat something before you get up like crackers. Ginger biscuits ginger tea...
Nothing ever worked for me so it’s hard to tell!
Spotting is probably nothing but in doubt just contact your medical team and they can check you put for reassurance :)

I have called the number and my experience is SHOCKING! the women on the phone told me “ you are only 7 weeks so there is nothing we could do if thats a misscarriage, if bleeding doesnt stop thats misscariage- nothing bad” sorry What? I am in shock still.. got a private scan booked for this weekend... she really surprised me ‍♀️

I

I have called the number and my experience is SHOCKING! the women on the phone told me “ you are only 7 weeks so there is nothing we could do if thats a misscarriage, if bleeding doesnt stop thats misscariage- nothing bad” sorry What? I am in shock still.. got a private scan booked for this weekend... she really surprised me ‍♀️
Oh my I am so so sorry to read you. They’re terrible aren’t they?! Are you in the UK or other country?
i come from Belgium but live in England and I HATE the system here. Don’t get me wrong it’s brilliant that’s it’s mostly midwife les and that’s a big plus. But the lack of scans is appalling...
with my first I had terrible stabbing right sided pain. I freaked out I was having an ectopic pregnancy... 3 months after a missed miscarriage my anxiety levels was so so high. I kept crying every single day. Sickness was so bad I couldn’t walk as I kept feeling faint.
Midwife said it was nothing to worry about and to wait for my 13w scan!!!
So pretty much if I had an ectopic they would have waited for the embryo to be so big it would have burst my tube before diagnosing me.
so this time around I am paying for a private scan at 9 weeks again. (My MMC was 11 weeks but measuring 8 so I try and resist until 9weeks to reduce anxiety)

i have had a lot a lot less sickness today so now I am freaking out about a MC. I Think I’ll call tomorrow and beg for a funded scan. If they decline I’ll just go privately and spend so much money again... but mental health is worth it!!
Hope you’re feeling ok! Have you had more bleeding?

Oh my I am so so sorry to read you. They’re terrible aren’t they?! Are you in the UK or other country?
i come from Belgium but live in England and I HATE the system here. Don’t get me wrong it’s brilliant that’s it’s mostly midwife les and that’s a big plus. But the lack of scans is appalling...
with my first I had terrible stabbing right sided pain. I freaked out I was having an ectopic pregnancy... 3 months after a missed miscarriage my anxiety levels was so so high. I kept crying every single day. Sickness was so bad I couldn’t walk as I kept feeling faint.
Midwife said it was nothing to worry about and to wait for my 13w scan!!!
So pretty much if I had an ectopic they would have waited for the embryo to be so big it would have burst my tube before diagnosing me.
so this time around I am paying for a private scan at 9 weeks again. (My MMC was 11 weeks but measuring 8 so I try and resist until 9weeks to reduce anxiety)

i have had a lot a lot less sickness today so now I am freaking out about a MC. I Think I’ll call tomorrow and beg for a funded scan. If they decline I’ll just go privately and spend so much money again... but mental health is worth it!!
Hope you’re feeling ok! Have you had more bleeding?

I live in England but I am from Lithuania... seriously if you choose this as your job do it right.... I am going for a private scan on Saturday I will be 7+6... I had light spotting all day and just now had brown spotting. Really hope is just old blood and the baby is keeping strong! The women on the phone made me so anxious I feel like I have side pains and all of it now...! Hopefully will have good night sleep and will wake up to brand new mood tomorrow.

Ahh I am sure you just overthink it ( which is me) I am sure you will wake up feeling better tomorrow and fingers crossed everything is okay ! I feel private scans so worth it for reassurance x

I live in England but I am from Lithuania... seriously if you choose this as your job do it right.... I am going for a private scan on Saturday I will be 7+6... I had light spotting all day and just now had brown spotting. Really hope is just old blood and the baby is keeping strong! The women on the phone made me so anxious I feel like I have side pains and all of it now...! Hopefully will have good night sleep and will wake up to brand new mood tomorrow.

Ahh I am sure you just overthink it ( which is me) I am sure you will wake up feeling better tomorrow and fingers crossed everything is okay ! I feel private scans so worth it for reassurance x
Such a shame they cost £80 each time

This will be my last post.

I had a scan this morning that showed that the embryo stopped developing at 6 weeks 4 days. I should have been 8 weeks today. There was no heartbeat. I am planning to schedule a D&C since waiting in limbo for it to pass naturally more than I can bear.

This will be my last post.

I had a scan this morning that showed that the embryo stopped developing at 6 weeks 4 days. I should have been 8 weeks today. There was no heartbeat. I am planning to schedule a D&C since waiting in limbo for it to pass naturally more than I can bear.

i am so sorry to read this lovely
The best option is the one that feels right for you!
I had a MMC At 11 weeks almost 3 years ago and I’ll never forget how awful it is when they tell you what the options are !!
Sending you lots of love and cuddles...!

Good morning , I'm 8 weeks and 3 days pregnant (conceived through IVF ) ; I had a scan today that showed everithing is going well, with a strong heartbeat .... when I came home I start bleeding bright red ... I'm very worried ...... if you have more experience then me .... please can you tell me if this bleeding is normal at 8 weeks (is the date when usualy I was having my period) .also if it is possible to have a miscarrige overnight .... from such a strong heart beat 169 to miscarriage?

Good morning , I'm 8 weeks and 3 days pregnant (conceived through IVF ) ; I had a scan today that showed everithing is going well, with a strong heartbeat .... when I came home I start bleeding bright red ... I'm very worried ...... if you have more experience then me .... please can you tell me if this bleeding is normal at 8 weeks (is the date when usualy I was having my period) .also if it is possible to have a miscarrige overnight .... from such a strong heart beat 169 to miscarriage?
It’s very difficult to say... it is always a possibility sadly...
what type of scan did you have ? if it was internal there’s always chance of bleeding after.
if you’re worried at all I would call them back and ask to have another scan in any case !

hope you’re ok!

I would def recommend to call your midwife and have another scan if you bleeding bright red/ have strong cramping? Although do not worry! Lets us know how are you?

I had spotting at exact 7 weeks for one day but it was pink and at the end of it s brown so I am just hoping it is just old blood. Have my scan this Saturday so literally can not wait!

Anna, how you been feeling? x

I would def recommend to call your midwife and have another scan if you bleeding bright red/ have strong cramping? Although do not worry! Lets us know how are you?

I had spotting at exact 7 weeks for one day but it was pink and at the end of it s brown so I am just hoping it is just old blood. Have my scan this Saturday so literally can not wait!

Anna, how you been feeling? x
Thé wait must feel so so long. Let us know on Saturday !!
I feel absolutely broken. I can barely stand. I get awful bloating my tummy is so so hard it’s unbelievable.
my GP has prescribed me prochlorperazine I’ve just picked it up I’ll try it tonight. I am not very hopeful to be fair... but might as well try!
How are you?

Thé wait must feel so so long. Let us know on Saturday !!
I feel absolutely broken. I can barely stand. I get awful bloating my tummy is so so hard it’s unbelievable.
my GP has prescribed me prochlorperazine I’ve just picked it up I’ll try it tonight. I am not very hopeful to be fair... but might as well try!
How are you?
I am okay, than you! sore breasts and feeling sick after I eat and obviously once I am at work I am sooo tired and I eat! Omg ( I am afraid they will notice haha ) trying to snack on fruit... but I love coffee so it is hard for me to say no to my 2-3 cups a day... x managed to drink none so far, only decaf from time to time

How is everyone doing?
I had a really bad day with sickness on Tuesday, I was in the toilet nearly all day at work. Strangely I've been ok since then, feeling sick but not being sick. Not sure what makes the difference!
I got a letter with my dating scan but then the day after got another letter with a different later date on! Bit frustrating but looking forward to it nevertheless.

How is everyone doing?
I had a really bad day with sickness on Tuesday, I was in the toilet nearly all day at work. Strangely I've been ok since then, feeling sick but not being sick. Not sure what makes the difference!
I got a letter with my dating scan but then the day after got another letter with a different later date on! Bit frustrating but looking forward to it nevertheless.

Hi! I hope you okay, I just went for a private scan and I should of been 7+6 but they couldn’t see anything just a sack and some thingy that feeds a pregnancy ( sorry I am not good with terms) he is advising me i am probably around only 4 weeks or had a loss. It’s so sad as I had hopes to see a heartbeat but I hope is just to early. I think that happened to you? What did you do after the first scan? Please pray for me ❤️

Hi everyone! Congratulations!!!! My name is Maria Fernanda! I’m currently 10 weeks due August 7th! I read the comments and this has been my personal experience with my first pregnancy so far... I had cramps around week 3-4, I’m assuming they were implantation cramps so I wasn’t worried. Week 5 I had spotting for like 4-5 days, I went to the OB and they did a scan and they said it was implantation bleeding. They were able to see the gestational and yolk sac. Week 6, I had a little bit of discharge and some blood in the morning, called my OB and went in again for another scan and they were able to see the baby and find a heartbeat. Then on week 7, which was supposed to be my first prenatal visit, I went in again and since I was spotting on previous weeks they did another scan and baby was fine and had a heartbeat. Week 8, I felt so tired and had some nausea, sore breast. In the middle of week 9, I feel like my symptoms kind of stopped, which has me a little worried, no sore breasts or anything but they say it might be normal. I have my next scan on Jan 18th! So just waiting for that ☺️

You described it so well it’s completely debilitating! my 16 months old is a bit angry at me and is full on wanting to be with her dad all the time as he is obviously much lire fun than me now!!
the guilt is incredible but I am certain she’ll be fine!

are you managing work at all? I had to call off sick on Thursday and not sure I feel like I’ll be able to return anytime soon at this rate :/

Sorry for the late reply lovely. My little one wants daddy all the time now too, but to be honest I can’t function without a nap and sitting down a LOT every day so I’m grateful for him being furloughed and at home.

I left my last job at a law firm after my last loss in September as the stress was just too much and I needed a break, but they kindly paid me until end of October. I’ve started interviewing again since everything started back up after Christmas, but I’m so glad I’m not working right now. I couldn’t do it with this nausea.

Although I read further down that yours has got a little less and wanted to reassure you that mine has too and I too worried it meant something bad, but I had a scan today with my consultant and baby is fine, measuring spot on (7 weeks 3 days) and we saw a heartbeat. How are you feeling now? What do you do for a job? I hope they’re being understanding. Did you get a scan?

xx

Sorry for the late reply lovely. My little one wants daddy all the time now too, but to be honest I can’t function without a nap and sitting down a LOT every day so I’m grateful for him being furloughed and at home.

I left my last job at a law firm after my last loss in September as the stress was just too much and I needed a break, but they kindly paid me until end of October. I’ve started interviewing again since everything started back up after Christmas, but I’m so glad I’m not working right now. I couldn’t do it with this nausea.

Although I read further down that yours has got a little less and wanted to reassure you that mine has too and I too worried it meant something bad, but I had a scan today with my consultant and baby is fine, measuring spot on (7 weeks 3 days) and we saw a heartbeat. How are you feeling now? What do you do for a job? I hope they’re being understanding. Did you get a scan?

xx
Ive only just come back to the forum today too. It’s really up and down with symptoms here ! my doctor has given me a sick note until the end of the month for work.
i am a registered nurse :)

two days ago I felt absolutely awful. Then had a pretty ok day yesterday. I think it’s ok today but I am doing nothing. I don’t feel great but I suppose if I compte to the bad days this is ok....
but then everytime I am not feel like dying (lol) then I worry somethings wrong ! I am still cramping a fair bit on and off. And despite me knowing it was the same with my daughter I just imagine the worst... I have a scan tomorrow at 8.30pm. Will be the longest day but hopefully it will be fine and bring me a bit of relief !

I have been started on omeprazole for reflux and I must say I does help a fair bit with the sickness. I am still constantly retching but better than nothing I guess !
Glad to hear all is well with your scan it’s exciting !!!!! the sickness is terrible isn’t it ?!
my partner is WFH and lucky me he can see when it’s too much for me with our toddler so he takes breaks and helps A LOT !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back