** August 2019 Testing Thread**

I’ve been given the green light to start ttc again now that my thyroid is under control. Honestly I think having a cycle off done me a lot of good as I was going into cycle 8 and getting so fed up.

Hope everyone is doing well! char so glad you had your scan when you did! I wouldn’t worry about your supplements etc at this point, it’s prob just a random ‘off’ cycle, we all get them, but the big bonus is you’ve caught O!

I’m not putting down a date yet, will let you know when I plan to test when I know xx
Welcome back hun. Super happy that your back in the game Rainbow. I hope your not here for a long time though.
I agree I think this was just an off cycle too and hopefully a lucky one. Fingers crossed.
Just let me know when you want to be put down for a date <3 xx

Good luck August testers :dust: lots of baby dust to you all!

@chattychar1990 - glad you had a lovely holiday and how fortunate about the timing of your scan! I hope this means that this will be the month for you <3 x

@Rainbow1234 - glad your thyroid is better love, great news! Hope your bfp comes soon x

Feeling quite confident this cycle. No idea why, haha.

I’ve done a couple of tarot readings in the past few months and got the same/similar cards in both draws.

A 9 (one was a nine of something and the other was The Hermit which is number nine of the major arcana) so I took that to mean September.

I also got the four of cups in both draws. (Stop dreaming about something better and see what you have already)

So overall the feeling I got both times was ‘wait til September and stop worrying’.

Feeling quite confident this cycle. No idea why, haha.

I’ve done a couple of tarot readings in the past few months and got the same/similar cards in both draws.

A 9 (one was a nine of something and the other was The Hermit which is number nine of the major arcana) so I took that to mean September.

I also got the four of cups in both draws. (Stop dreaming about something better and see what you have already)

So overall the feeling I got both times was ‘wait til September and stop worrying’.
Oh wow, this stuff fascinates me.
I am looking to book in with a medium but am a little nervous x

Really research before you pick one :) I’ve only been to one before as my cousin recommended her and she was spot on in telling me I was going to meet D in a few weeks time :) She also said we’d have a daughter, so fingers crossed that comes true too!

Ask around before booking one, people with positive experiences will be more reliable than internet reviews. My mother went to see one last week and told her there had been a loss recently of a baby boy but a birth in January will bring a lot of joy to the family. My mother almost fell over backwards when she said that! I hadn't known the gender of the baby I lost. It just blew my mind!
Ask some friends! Good luck Char!x

Thanks ladies @SockVortex and @Kitana - I am definitely going to do some research and ask around before I book one.

Has anyone used the clear blue advanced fertility monitor? I am thinking of purchasing one, it’s expensive but surely it’s worth a try??

Xx

Thanks ladies @SockVortex and @Kitana - I am definitely going to do some research and ask around before I book one.

Has anyone used the clear blue advanced fertility monitor? I am thinking of purchasing one, it’s expensive but surely it’s worth a try??

Xx

Id say Noooo! Lol :)
I liked the look of the Ovusense.. tells u actually when you ovulated etc..
I think u need to ask yourself what will buying a cb/advanced digital thing do/help you with? My understanding is all it does is basically note down your surge according to their tests.. :/
I think maybe youd be best to find a way how you can tell youve ovulated or know your signs before O. Like checking CM cervix and getting a better idea , ive always said my CM is whats told me iv ovulated b4 ff and temps! and that has pretty much always been true.
Its up to you tho ofc

If you’re gonna spend any serious money on anything char go with ovusense, you have to wear it internally over night which puts some people off but it tells you in advance, think about 24 hours, when you are going to ovulate, not just after you’ve ovulated, it’s the only fertility aid which can do this, have a read up on it xxx

Xx

I have one that I’ve never used (got on eBay) as it doesn’t work for ladies with pcos, happy to send it to you if you want x

Guessing by my sore boobs this morning that i have ovulated.
Got a sharp little pain yesterday so i am going to put myself at 1/2dpo.
Going to put myself down for the 12th August. :dust: x

The nurse must have been about right then, good luck hun xx

Guessing by my sore boobs this morning that i have ovulated.
Got a sharp little pain yesterday so i am going to put myself at 1/2dpo.
Going to put myself down for the 12th August. :dust: x
Awww fingers crossed. Good luck. That was my due date for my little girl so it would be amazing if you got your BFP then :pray: :clover: xx

Wishing you all the luck and baby dust char xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back