• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

At a&e

I hope everything is ok and bestest of luck for your scan tomorrow. Let us know how you get on x

Just seen this - hope everything is ok sweetie, good luck for tomorrow; hopefully if they've not found anything to be a major cause for concern by now, this can only be good news.
Will say a little prayer for you :) x

have everything crossed for you petal xxxx

Good luck for the morning. Surely if it was ectopic they wouldnt have let you home hun. fingers crossed. xx

Sounds good hun! Wud have thought if its ectopic then the pain wud be getting worse.
And I think ur right about the last lot of blood, she probably just disturbed any last bit that was trapped in there.
Good luck for ur scan and this time tomorrow nite you will have had 101 messages saying congrats on ur scan pic ;-)
Take it easy tonite and try and get some sleep xxxxx

thanks everyone, nurse i hope ur right, she said i could stay in but didn't need to so that must be a good sign!? xx

Good luck for ur scan and this time tomorrow nite you will have had 101 messages saying congrats on ur scan pic ;-)
Take it easy tonite and try and get some sleep xxxxx

Jomc that is so sweet, nearly made me cry again!

OH's mum is taking us out for a curry tomorrow night, i said to OH earlier, i really hope we are sitting there tomorrow night celebrating seeing our little one and its heartbeat for the first time! tomorrow morning can't come quick enough! xx

Hope you can get some sleep, what a worry eh? Good luck for scan tomorrow xx

Hope everything is ok hun.

Good luck for tomorrow.

Amy xx

Thinking of you pos. Good luck for tmrw xxx

Sorry to hear what happened, fingers crossed for you tomorrow. I had 2 "periods" while pregnant with my first, along with some cramps but they weren't major cramps, got scan and all was fine.

I really hope it goes ok for you

Oh goodness - I've just seen this now Pos!
Hope all will be ok tomorrow, try not to worry (impossible I know!) and get some rest and tomorrow will be here before you know it.
Will be thinking of you x

Hope u got some sleep hun... best of luck today! XXXX

good luck for today. got everyting crossed for you xxxxx

Goodluck today sweetie, i will be thinking of you and I have everything crossed for you. I will be keeping an eye out for your update and im hoping it will contain a cute little pic of your little bean.
I know it would of been hard but I hope you managed to get some rest last night hunny x x

Good luck pos, I have everything crossed for u this morning! X x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back