At a&e

Ahhhh hun hope everything is ok and you are just in need of a really big poo ...... Doctors can be very negative at times so try not to worry xxxxxxx

Hey hunni hope everything is ok...let us know how u get on thinking of u xxxx

Only just seen this hope everythings ok hunny!

Hope no news is good news, thinking of you hun. x x x

Only just seen this hun, hope everything is ok thinking of you xxx

Hope everything is ok Hun :hugs: when i was 9 weeks i was in so much pain on my left side that i was Im tears the doctors told me more than likely Eptopic But it turned out i had a cyst on the Ovary they said it was really common and went away on its own xx

Oh sweetie I have just caught up on this thread! I hope everything is ok :(

Thinking of you Hun xx

you girls really are so lovely, thank you for your messages, very sweet.

well i saw the gynaecologist, she done an internal with her fingers and prodded around a bit. she said that if it was ectopic she would expect me to be in a little more pain but they are unsure so i will be going to the epu tomorrow morning for a scan. so looking hopeful at the moment i just really hope everything is ok with the scan xxxx

good luck hun :) i had a scan at 7 weeks and 2 days and the baby was like a jelly bean and i saw a heartbeat to just a little flicker on the screen it was so lovely :) good luck hun wish u all the best :)
i was bleeding too thats why i had an early scan :) fingers crossed hun x x

thanks linx! i'll be over the moon if everything is ok and i see a heartbeat!! xx

Well you would think the gynaecologist would know what she's taking about, so in very sure you and baby are fine!! Good luck, try and take it easy tonight Xx

thanks Nat, i really hope so. it was weird though as she asked me if i wanted to stay in hospital over night!? that's a first, normally they can't wait to get you out of the door!! xx

i came home by the way! not a fan of soggy pasta and orange jelly for my evening meal! xx

Thats good news what the gyne nurse said hunny, goodluck for you scan tomorrow, ill be thinking of you and ill have everything crossed for you and your little bean x x

thanks m2a. just been to the toilet and there's dark blood again but i think that might be from the internal examination - hoping anyway xx

Got everything crossed for you for tomorrow, really hope everything is ok on the scan, but at least gynae was positive x

hope all goes well in the morning..
got everything crossed for u! :hugs: :love: xxxxxxx

just try to keep you feet up and do nothing fx for you hun xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER