• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

in a panic

fingers crossed all the results come back okay hun, cant imagine how scared you must of been.
positivity and feet up hunny xxxx

Sorry to hear you have had a rough morning! Like others have said take it easy and keep positive. I'm sure the tests will come back fine!

Hope it has put your mind at rest a little. From my previous miscarriage, I know that they find it difficult to find anything on a scan so early on. I'm sure everything is fine.

I started bleeding today too xx

If it helps you I'm still spotting and wear a pad every day - Rest up, try to get some sleep and wishing you all the best for the scan tomorow XX

Well just rang and got my blood test result which was over 1000 so gotta wait 48 hours now to have another one and see if it goes up. Fingers crossed. Surely it is positive that they found what they think maybe a sac and my blood test said I am pregnant?

That sounds really positive! That level is quite high too isn't it? Hope it's made you relax a little. Are you still spotting? xx

Hey it is still spotting like a brown stretchy discharge now! I don't know what normal hormone levels are tho tbh

They usually don't see anything on scan until hcg is around 1000 - 2000, my local trust normally wouldn't do a scan unless levels are around this level. Sounds promising that spotting has gone brown now, I think you will be fine lovely. Fingers crossed for ya xxx

Hey keeping everything crossed hunny x x x

Thanks guys I have slight period type cramps but had these before and think maybe am thinking about it too much? Just having a nice soak in the bath my boobs r still huge ha ha like 2 floatation devices! Praying little prawnie is a sticky and I will have a good hcg increase on tuesday. Just gotta get through 2 days of work now with my heavily pregnant colleagues bump in my face

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back