• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

At a&e

Omg I have just seen this!! Really hope you're ok hun :hug: :hug: xxx

I've just caught this thread too, really hope it's nothing and you just need to let off a big trump :hug:

Thinking of you xx

Last edited:
Only just seen this too..really hope everything's ok :hug: x

Thanks girls, Louise u always manage to make me laugh!! Well seen a doctor, the pain and tenderness is on my left side and was sore there when they examined me. Dr thinks I'm not in the middle of a miscarriage but suspects it may be ectopic. Just waiting for a gynaecologist to arrive and they will be doing blood tests and an internal scan. Obviously I'm terrified it's ectopic and it doesn't help that the I'm just having to wait around for the scan to find out! Thanks for all your support, u never know - it might just be related to my constipation?! Il update once I know xx

Oh hun I have everything crossed that all is ok and it isn't ectopic! :hug:

aww hun, hope its not an ectopic and just down to wind or something, got my fingers crossed for you. Waiting around is horrible, hope you have someone with you.

xxx

Sending you big :hugs:
I had the same hunny, they thought I was having an eptopic as I was tender on one side and had spotting but it turned out to be a small bleed outside the sac the absorbed by 10 weeks.
Thinking of you sweetie and ive got my fingers and toes crossed that you get good news x x

oh my god they are just gonna tell you to go have a poo!:bum::rofl:
best of look sexy momma xxxx

Last edited:
Really really hope everything is ok Xx

Thanks girls, Louise u always manage to make me laugh!! Well seen a doctor, the pain and tenderness is on my left side and was sore there when they examined me. Dr thinks I'm not in the middle of a miscarriage but suspects it may be ectopic. Just waiting for a gynaecologist to arrive and they will be doing blood tests and an internal scan. Obviously I'm terrified it's ectopic and it doesn't help that the I'm just having to wait around for the scan to find out! Thanks for all your support, u never know - it might just be related to my constipation?! Il update once I know xx

FX its just a bad case of IBS for you. No more blood is a good thing!
I think Dr's always try to prepare you for the worst, they can be a bit brutal... I was at my gp with a pain in my side a couple of days before I got my bfp... was like a bad stitch but just on my left side. When I got my bfp and went back to him, first thing he said was "possible ectopic".

Ive a good feeling that everything will be fine for you hun xxxxx

Only just seen this, hope everything is ok with you xxx

I really hope it's good news pos, everything crossed for you :hug: xxxxx

:hugs:Massive hugs hun. Let us know how you get on, we're all thinking about you and hoping for a good outcome. xxx

Still thinking of you! Hope everything's ok x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back