• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

A&E this morning

Oh jayne, Im so so sorry :( This is just not right at all. Im always here if you need me xxx

im so so so sorry :( i am actually heartbroken FOR you so cant imagine how your feeling, massive hugs , and please dont leave us, were all here for you xxx

So sorry to hear this sad news Princess, big hugs xxxxx

Jayne, I'm so so sorry. Nobody deserves this but you especially!!! Keep your chin up hun, we are all here for you xxx

I am so sorry. I'll be totally honest and say I have been following this thread but just have not known what to say after all you've been through. Just know we're all here and full of support for you. Lots of love xx

I'm so so sorry to read this. I hope you're ok. It's not fair at all xxxx

oh you poor thing.........i am so sorry.......wish you lived round the corner cos i'd be right round to make you a cuppa and give you a big hig xxx

Am so sorry to hear this Princess. I really had hoped that this would turn out differently for you. Big hugs. xxx

There is no words that will make you feel better hun but you know we are here for you. I am so sorry x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back