are you ready to pop?

nmf1987

Reaction score
got asked this by a lady in a newsagents today.

said no and she said oh your carrying very though i would of said your almost due. i'm guessing it's a boy.

i replied yes it is. she then asked when i was due and when i said june i thought she was going to pass out. she couldn't believe it. lol

pointless thread just was so funny. xxx:lol:

Lol! Cheeky woman! Were you offended at all? I couldn't imagine going up to a stranger and asking them that!

Xx

no found it funny. got odd when she asked to touch my bump. said ok then she said oooh your solid aren't you. lol xxx

haha its crazy init, when people ask me an i say nearly 6 months they are like WOW your big i just laff, i dunno weather take it as a compliment that ive got a gorgeous big bump or get upset coz they think im soooooooo hugeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ha

oh....no....I feel a rant coming on lol

I hate that everyone has an opinion on how big or small you are - You would not comment on a none pregnant womans size or weight would you? Why on earth do people think it's ok to do it to us?? Is there not enough for us to worry about without thinking we are looking like a f%^king Hippo???

Our cleaner (at work) was in yesterday and she was telling me how big I was as if that was the normal thing to say....she is retiring but you don't see me telling her she is gonna die soon do you??

Ok..rant over....

Sorry xx

I haven't had any strangers comment on my bump but friends and family all say i'm carrying fairly neatly! I don't think i've put weight on anywhere else except my bump so far which is good!

I don't know how i'll react if a stranger puts their hands on my bump, I think if it's an old lady i'll probably just smile but if it's some random woman then i'll have something to say!! Probably anlong the lines of "get your own bump" lol x

:rotfl:lol. miss you make me laugh. i can just imagine you. oh your big aren't you. yeah and your old but whats that got to do with anything.

claire your lucky. i know ive definately put more weight on my bum and legs and it was getting me down but as i sit here now my little man is kicking away and i think sod it i will worry about that after. xxx

i would have found that funny too :lol: my bum has just started to show and a friend at work keeps saying how noticeable its becoming(i dont mind that atall) but when she said to look at my bump to another girl we work with the girl said "i know shes tiny i wouldnt even notice" bitch :) xx

Last edited:
i hate that. some people when i have my fleece on at work say oh your not showing yet then. it annoys me so i open my fleece and say yes i am actually im just cold and covering up. xxx

:rotfl:lol. miss you make me laugh. i can just imagine you. oh your big aren't you. yeah and your old but whats that got to do with anything.

lol :p Glad I made someone smile! x

oh....no....I feel a rant coming on lol

I hate that everyone has an opinion on how big or small you are - You would not comment on a none pregnant womans size or weight would you? Why on earth do people think it's ok to do it to us?? Is there not enough for us to worry about without thinking we are looking like a f%^king Hippo???

Totally agree.......

Im not even that big and i know im not but this supid women from my sons school keeps saying how big i am and she cant beleive it :wall2: the woman is a bitch and i really dnt llike her but its getting right on my nerves now haha:shock:

ive been getting it since 20 weeks, i triped in asda car park and three ladys came running over shouting omg shes in labour, lets just say i was a nice shade off red!!

I got told i was big the other day and then the same day someone else said i aint half getting fat :shock:

Our cleaner (at work) was in yesterday and she was telling me how big I was as if that was the normal thing to say....she is retiring but you don't see me telling her she is gonna die soon do you??

Miss......funniest damn thing Ive read in ages!!! :rofl:
Lucky Im in the bath right now cos I was pmsl :shock: my face aches.... Soooo funny

I have my moments Tracey! lol ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back