Freaked out!

Oh wow that is very strange.
In my opinion, if she felt the need to get that doll, it should be kept at home!

She obviously has a screw loose to talk to u about labour only to tell u it was a fake baby!!

You've heard of the crazy cat lady, she's the crazy baby lady!!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I watched a programme on this a little while back, it's amazing how real the dolls look. One lady had a room full of them in her house. Another lady would go out shopping and spend loads of money on designer baby clothes for the doll! I have to admit I think it's quite freaky myself. x

I watched a programme before it was about ladies who had lost children and they would get dolls made that looked exactly like the children they had lost. I felt so sad for these ladies but in a way if it helped them cope then i suppose they werent hurting anyone xx

I saw a programme on these 'reborn' babies' They are sooooo freaky, absolutely amazing dolls but alot of the people that own them in the programme were crazy lol

That is the weirdest thing I've ever heard I think. That would freak me out too. Makes you wonder how many more people there are with fake babies! Still, no sleepness nights and dirty nappies!

I agree that it's not hurting anybody, but to lie to me in front of her daughter and a whole supermarket is going a bit too far imo :/ x

I agree that it's not hurting anybody, but to lie to me in front of her daughter and a whole supermarket is going a bit too far imo :/ x

Yeah I totally agree, I dont understand why she felt the need to lie about it. She could have just said from the start instead of making up tales about the "birth" etc x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back