Gossips at work :)

Tenshineko

Reaction score
I was asked today if i was happy about having a girl, then asked what gender my other kids are. When i said it was my first she said 'are you sure?' :eek: I said yes course im sure and she said 'oh right i thought this was your 5th baby' :shock: :shock:

Where do people get this kinda rubbish from? :lol:

oh my goodness, my work is the same!..on monday i told everyone at work that i was pregnant and i took in my scan pic. I work in a school so i told all the teachers etc. Then i was planning to tell the lunch staff when they came in at lunchtime. But the usual nosey old bag and gossips of the school went ahead and told the lunch staff that i was pregnant and that I wasnt even going to bother telling them! and that i was 20 wks pregnant!!
I was soooooo annoyed cos it wasnt the gossips place to tell them as i wanted to tell them myself and for the fact im not even 20 wks im only 14!
still makes me angry thinking about it :oops:

Well there's only 1 other woman who works with me, when i got my 1st scan i just set it on her table without saying anything and she was over the moon - in fact it was the biggest reaction i'd had from anyone - maybe she was thinking "yeah i'll get rid of u now for a while" :lol: :lol:

But anyhow, i hadn't told anyone else and i thought it was my place to do so, but she went ahead and told the foreman who works here and a few others, she told me herself that she'd told them :shakehead: :shakehead: , i wasn't too amused i have to say, it was my business to say, not hers, so i've learned to say v little if i don't want it repeated -

Some people just like to talk i guess thats all it is !!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back