**April Mummies**

Yes good luck for you. Hope you see a nice wee strong heartbeat on Sunday. Me too. <3 <3

Good luck to you will have fx for you to see a lovely strong heartbeat. I saw one at 7 weeks but at 9 weeks and bleeding red blood since yesterday checking to see if I have had a miscarriage. I hope not :( x
Good luck my fingers are crossed, rest as much as you can. :)

Thank you so much that is very nice of you. I'm just hoping bleeding stops and all will be okay Sunday. I know others have bled and been okay but just never know time will tell. How is your sickness? Does any of the things help you like ginger or small amount of food more often throughout the day?
My sickness is very bad. Sick before working, working really hard not to be at work even though i feel shit. Then rush home to be sick. I had some spotting this morning (dark blood) so i saw the gynecologist. Everything went well the bleeding inside had gone, the blood was from just a bit of infection. I hope you all the best on sunday.

Thanks for the info, I’m 39 so wondered if I’ll be classed as high risk this time. Although I’m not feeling very optimistic that I’ll get that far unfortunately I’ve been spotting/bleeding all week, got a scan at epu for Sunday morning
I think above 36 you are a high risk. I am, i am 36 but i also have not so great history.

My sickness is very bad. Sick before working, working really hard not to be at work even though i feel shit. Then rush home to be sick. I had some spotting this morning (dark blood) so i saw the gynecologist. Everything went well the bleeding inside had gone, the blood was from just a bit of infection. I hope you all the best on sunday.
Thank you hope Sunday goes well. I'm sorry to hear you are really sick. I haven't been this time just nausea comes and goes. I am so glad your spotting wasn't serious and hope your pregnancy gets easier and you enjoy it more soon. Xx

Just back from hospital. Unfortunately our wee rainbow baby stopped growing at 7 weeks. Heartbroken but always hope when see how many are pregnant after miscarriage. Good luck to everyone and hope you have a healthy pregnancy <3 xxx

Just back from hospital. Unfortunately our wee rainbow baby stopped growing at 7 weeks. Heartbroken but always hope when see how many are pregnant after miscarriage. Good luck to everyone and hope you have a healthy pregnancy <3 xxx

I’m sorry hun, take care of yourself, you will get your rainbow one day xxx

I’m so sorry to hear that. Look after yourself and each other xx

Thank you so much. Hope you are doing well. I have to go back in Tuesday to say whether let it naturally pass or tablets or d&c no idea what way is best :( xxx

I’m so sorry, it’s a really personal choice but for me I chose d&c twice, the physical op is absolutely fine, it was over really fast, bleeding was minimal and I got my normal cycle back really quickly. They’ll talk you through your options and you can decide what’s right for you xx

I had a surgical management last time and it was much better than I could have imagined. Very quick and painless. Although I did continue to bleed afterwards for a week or so. Xx

Thank you. Hope you have happy and healthy pregnancy xx

Thank you, I was shocked this morning to be shown a heartbeat and everything looking ok. The nurse is going to speak to the consultant tomorrow about putting me on progesterone.

I am very sorry. It such a horrible thing to go through. Sending my love. X

How is everyone feeling this week? I’m still bleeding on and off (mostly brown) but feel really achey! Have started taking progesterone now. Got another scan on Wednesday morning.

How is everyone feeling this week? I’m still bleeding on and off (mostly brown) but feel really achey! Have started taking progesterone now. Got another scan on Wednesday morning.
I am feeling a lot better, i am on medication for nausea which had been great. I have more energy and can eat better. I have told my work that I am pregnant too and they have been great, it lifted off a lot of stress.

Everything seems going well so far (cross fingers)

This might seem strange question, but is it possible to see the heart beat at 10 weeks as my heart beats then my stomach moves also to a different beat. It is faster.

I’m not sure I ever saw my tummy move to the heartbeat of a baby, just normally their bony legs and arms

I’m not sure I ever saw my tummy move to the heartbeat of a baby, just normally their bony legs and arms
"Pregnancy. Some women report feeling a pulse in their stomach when they're pregnant. While this might feel like your baby's heartbeat, it's actually just the pulse in your abdominal aorta. ... This means there's more blood being pumped with each heartbeat, which can make the pulse in your abdominal aorta more noticeable." i think it was this. It felt very strange.

I’m 10 weeks now, have had two scans and they both look good. I’m feeling exhausted and so nauseous. It’s been so hard.

56029CAF-41B6-49E0-8FFB-AC7C865E663A.jpeg

"Pregnancy. Some women report feeling a pulse in their stomach when they're pregnant. While this might feel like your baby's heartbeat, it's actually just the pulse in your abdominal aorta. ... This means there's more blood being pumped with each heartbeat, which can make the pulse in your abdominal aorta more noticeable." i think it was this. It felt very strange.
Oh wow, how amazing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back