**April Mummies**

Hey!! Congratulations on your BFP!! I'm sorry to hear about your previous miscarriages wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months! How are you feeling?? Xxx

Thank you so much! Congratulations to you too! When are you due?

I feel not too bad, I’ve got sore boobs tonight, I’ve had fleeting moments of nausea but so slight that I’ve wondered if I’ve imagined it and I’m so so tired. I’ve been thinking ive got no symptoms but I suppose I do! What about you? X

I’ve just tried to work my due date out. Typically we’ve been trying since Dec tracking everything and I wasn’t as strict about it this month but I think the 23rd april, I’m going to go with that for now anyway. Here’s my frer line progression too x

E0649DF5-7B8E-4A7E-B287-25E1C7491C50.jpeg

Thank you so much! Congratulations to you too! When are you due?

I feel not too bad, I’ve got sore boobs tonight, I’ve had fleeting moments of nausea but so slight that I’ve wondered if I’ve imagined it and I’m so so tired. I’ve been thinking ive got no symptoms but I suppose I do! What about you? X
According to Google the 16th of April, I think that's fairly accurate as I have fairly standard periods.

I'm tired but not as tired as I expected to be? Very nauseous and struggling to eat but thankfully not being sick. Although I think I'd happily throw up if it meant the nausea would disappear. My tummy has also been really bloated the last 2 days and I'm very windy so I've basically got all the glamour xxx

According to Google the 16th of April, I think that's fairly accurate as I have fairly standard periods.

I'm tired but not as tired as I expected to be? Very nauseous and struggling to eat but thankfully not being sick. Although I think I'd happily throw up if it meant the nausea would disappear. My tummy has also been really bloated the last 2 days and I'm very windy so I've basically got all the glamour xxx

Ha! Pregnancy is so attractive, isn’t it? So worth it in the end though x

Hey guys just messaging to see if anyone has had experience with early scans and what to expect I’m going for one tomorrow due to abdo pain

Hey guys just messaging to see if anyone has had experience with early scans and what to expect I’m going for one tomorrow due to abdo pain

I’ve had many kerri, how far along are you? X

I’ll be 7 weeks tomorrow if my calculations are right from date of my LMP x

Congratulations. Usually at mine they would try abdominal first and if they have any issues seeing anything they’ll sometimes do transvaginal for a better look. If they need to do that it’s absolutely fine and doesn’t hurt.

Good luck, I’m sure everything is fine x

Congratulations. Usually at mine they would try abdominal first and if they have any issues seeing anything they’ll sometimes do transvaginal for a better look. If they need to do that it’s absolutely fine and doesn’t hurt.

Good luck, I’m sure everything is fine x
The is so much I’ll keep you updated xx

Hi ladies can I (very) tentatively join. I got my BFP on Saturday, this is pregnancy 5 but I’ve only got 1 living daughter. The rest have been mc. I’m on progesterone so hopefully that helps. Not 100% sure of my due date, I think maybe around 22nd April and my first midwife appt is 2nd sept x
Good luck lovely xx

Bacon from my scan - all is good no ectopic pregnancy. In the right place and a heartbeat was seen but measuring really small smaller than my 7 weeks so they think they are less than I am. Unsure how this would’ve cause i know my exact dates - is it possible just to be measuring small and it’ll catch up? X

Bacon from my scan - all is good no ectopic pregnancy. In the right place and a heartbeat was seen but measuring really small smaller than my 7 weeks so they think they are less than I am. Unsure how this would’ve cause i know my exact dates - is it possible just to be measuring small and it’ll catch up? X

When did you get your positive test? How small are you measuring? X

Positive test on 29th July. LMP 26th June 31 day cycle
2.6mm I think she said

Positive test on 29th July. LMP 26th June 31 day cycle
2.6mm I think she said

Did she give you a measurement in weeks and days? Based on when you got a positive test you should be around 6 weeks give or take a few days x

You may find they change dates again at your next scan

Bit of sickness this morning and huge sore boobs and super tired today... But other than that I feel amazing. Week tomorrow and see the midwife... We are so excited

Bit of sickness this morning and huge sore boobs and super tired today... But other than that I feel amazing. Week tomorrow and see the midwife... We are so excited

That’s great! My boobs are really sore too and im tired, thirsty and hungry but don’t know what’s ‘real’ and what’s from the progesterone.

Are you getting an early scan?

I’m feeling very morning sick (more than just in the morning too). Feeling exhausted and have sore breasts but otherwise doing okay!

I have an early scan on Monday (will be just over 7 weeks hopefully). I am praying baby is growing and has a heart beat! ❤️

Hi all,
I received a positive on Sunday, very faintly, since then I've tested quite a few times, I'm 31 and this is my first pregnancy. My booking Appointment isn't until the middle of next month which feels like ages to wait.
My Stomach is usually really flat (I gym at least 2-3 times a week) but it seems bloated now, my boobs have been really sore, had some back ache and cramp pains but they've eased a bit. It's all a bit new, scary and exciting to me.
Estimating that I'll be due around April 18th eeep

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back