**April Mummies**

That’s great! My boobs are really sore too and im tired, thirsty and hungry but don’t know what’s ‘real’ and what’s from the progesterone.

Are you getting an early scan?
I've no idea how they do it here, just said expect to be there 2 hours so I'm thinking they must scan too?

I’m feeling very morning sick (more than just in the morning too). Feeling exhausted and have sore breasts but otherwise doing okay!

I have an early scan on Monday (will be just over 7 weeks hopefully). I am praying baby is growing and has a heart beat! ❤️
Good luck with the scan x

Hi all,
I received a positive on Sunday, very faintly, since then I've tested quite a few times, I'm 31 and this is my first pregnancy. My booking Appointment isn't until the middle of next month which feels like ages to wait.
My Stomach is usually really flat (I gym at least 2-3 times a week) but it seems bloated now, my boobs have been really sore, had some back ache and cramp pains but they've eased a bit. It's all a bit new, scary and exciting to me.
Estimating that I'll be due around April 18th eeep
Aww congratulations lovely x Always seems like such a long wait for first appointment.

How are we ladies? I'm pretty much the same, boobs are far more sore and swollen now and I've been exhausted the last couple of days. Anyone else wondering what gender they may be carrying yet??? Xxx

I’m miserable, I feel nauseaous 24/7. I’m so tired I’m napping all day and up all night, my boobs are so sore, I have no energy, I can’t eat anything for wanting to spew. Absolutely miserable :(
Finally got an apt for my booking apt on 30th Aug x

My boobs are so painful and I’m so tired. I can’t stay up beyond about 9pm because I’m shattered. Haven’t really been nauseous but I’m so hungry all the time. My first midwife appointment is 2nd September x

Hello,
I am a 36 year old british girl living in Italy with my Italian partner. I am 7 weeks pregnant and this is my third pregnancy. I had two miscarages before this and this has all happen within 14 months. This pregnancy started with spotting and cramping that went on for 10 days, so at the moment it is considered a high risk pregnancy and I am on progesterone. Yesterday I had an ecograph and there was some blood there so I have to rest for a week.
Yes everything has been a bit of a rollercoaster also because the difference culture and my italian is very basic.

To top it all off I am meant to be started a teaching assistant job (1 year contract) on the 26th August which I was excited about. I signed a contract before the summer holidays and then fell pregnant during it. I don't know what to do about that. I will most likely have to say something which I didn't want to do just yet.

I am trying to stay positive and calm.

Any feedback would be great.

Hello,
I am a 36 year old british girl living in Italy with my Italian partner. I am 7 weeks pregnant and this is my third pregnancy. I had two miscarages before this and this has all happen within 14 months. This pregnancy started with spotting and cramping that went on for 10 days, so at the moment it is considered a high risk pregnancy and I am on progesterone. Yesterday I had an ecograph and there was some blood there so I have to rest for a week.
Yes everything has been a bit of a rollercoaster also because the difference culture and my italian is very basic.

To top it all off I am meant to be started a teaching assistant job (1 year contract) on the 26th August which I was excited about. I signed a contract before the summer holidays and then fell pregnant during it. I don't know what to do about that. I will most likely have to say something which I didn't want to do just yet.

I am trying to stay positive and calm.

Any feedback would be great.

Congratulations on the pregnancy! I'm sorry that youve had such a rough time leading up to this point.

I'm sorry I don't have any advise re work I i hope you are feeling well now. Xx

Congratulations on the pregnancy! I'm sorry that youve had such a rough time leading up to this point.

I'm sorry I don't have any advise re work I i hope you are feeling well now. Xx

Thank you! Yes I am feeling happier today.
I was sick all morning and nearly fainted, but I think this could be normal and nothing to worry about. I will see the doctor this evening to check.

Hopefully all is well, perhaps your bloody sugar was just low from being sick.

I have been really crampy today and have ended up with a headache so I am in bed already. I turn 6 weeks tomorrow so hoping the cramps are just things stretching and getting comfy xx

It was ok my blood pressure was fine.

Yeah relax, are you drinking enough water? Watch a good funny move that will make you feel better (bridesmades). I had a lot of cramps at 4-5 weeks, but now just the odd one here and there. I think it just your body stretching. If you have spotting as well then you need to check it out. Are they are really sharp or just uncomfortable? I think though if something doesn't feel right then it is better to check than not.

It funny I am so emotional at the moment. My sister told me that my nephew had a cold and i nearly started crying.

I’m 5 weeks and feel bloated and a bit crampy, and so so tired!! No nausea yet....

It was ok my blood pressure was fine.

Yeah relax, are you drinking enough water? Watch a good funny move that will make you feel better (bridesmades). I had a lot of cramps at 4-5 weeks, but now just the odd one here and there. I think it just your body stretching. If you have spotting as well then you need to check it out. Are they are really sharp or just uncomfortable? I think though if something doesn't feel right then it is better to check than not.

It funny I am so emotional at the moment. My sister told me that my nephew had a cold and i nearly started crying.
Yes drinking plenty of water, I think I was just exhausted. My husband is currently on nights so trying to entertain my other 2 all day out of the house is taking its toll. Thankfully my parents have the boys overnight tonight so I can get an early night and a lay in in the morning. The cramps were just uncomfortable but all fine today other than being so emotional, I have cried several times for absolutely no reason at all xx

Yes drinking plenty of water, I think I was just exhausted. My husband is currently on nights so trying to entertain my other 2 all day out of the house is taking its toll. Thankfully my parents have the boys overnight tonight so I can get an early night and a lay in in the morning. The cramps were just uncomfortable but all fine today other than being so emotional, I have cried several times for absolutely no reason at all xx

Woow well done! It must be so difficult being pregnant with other children to look after. We don't have any family close, but we are thinking about in the future moving near his or mine as it must be nice with your mum close.

Today I feel good. Not much nausea which is good the odd cramps which is fine and my mood is more mellow.

Got my midwife booking in appointment tomorrow... Nervous and excited. All pregnancy sensations have faded. All those little twinges and nausea all stopped. Can't wait for the bump to show.

Got my midwife booking in appointment tomorrow... Nervous and excited. All pregnancy sensations have faded. All those little twinges and nausea all stopped. Can't wait for the bump to show.

Good luck with it, I hope everything goes well.

I’ve just booked my reassurance scan for 10th September. I’m petrified x

Due to my past history I’ve got a scan booked at EPU on Sunday 1st, so scared but excited at the same time. I should be 7 weeks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back