Come on someone give us a labour watch

xx emma xx

Reaction score
As the title says really. So pointless but it's 14th April and not enough babies have been born for my liking. I'm bored and want a labour watch to get excited about.
Come on babies come out and meet your mummies :) xx

i 2nd this. finished work on tuesday and have loads of cleaning to do but cant do alot until car fixed so need a labour thread to keep me busy. where are all these babies. lol. xxx

I'm working on it:lol:

I'm that desperate now I've been to buy some champagne!!

Gimme 4 and a bit weeks for my induction to come round.

Didn't mumofmany leave a thread saying she's had a sweep? I'll check in a mo.

Yeah think she did have a sweep but don't think anythings happening yet. Even Holly willoughby has been in labour since tuesday and she wasn't due until may lol x

Last edited:
Well sorry us April mummies are keeping you waiting, lol. I think most of us are due after the 17th...then there's loads of us due between then and the end of the month so they'll be a rush on!! Loulabelle is overdue by 1 day now so go send her some labour dust so you can get your wish!! xxx

Yeah think she did have a sweep but don't think anythings happening yet. Even Holly willoughby has been in labour since tuesday and she wasn't due until may lol x

Oh has she given birth yet????

A week tomorrow and I'm quite happy for baby to come - but she might not be ;)

x

Well I've got my sweep on Monday if that's any use?? Let's see if this little cervix tease wants to make an appearance!! Xx

Pinky - No she's still in labour, I think she's in for a long one. Ive had This Morning on at bang on half 10 the past 2 mornings to find out the updates lol. I lead such an exciting life lol.

Amanda - I'll just have to be patient until next week then and hopefully a bundle of babies will be arriving :)

Xxx

I'm disgusted!! Just cos she has money she thinks she can queue jump?? Not round 'ere mate!!! Wondered why that Faulkner chick was on there instead!! *shakes head* lol

Haha I know how dare she. Trust her to be lucky enough to be early xx

Well sorry us April mummies are keeping you waiting, lol. I think most of us are due after the 17th...then there's loads of us due between then and the end of the month so they'll be a rush on!! Loulabelle is overdue by 1 day now so go send her some labour dust so you can get your wish!! xxx

send me the dust send me the dust! was up at 4:30am with pains but they have since gone. got midwife at 3pm so maybe will have some news by then xx
:dust::dust::dust::dust:

I'm disgusted!! Just cos she has money she thinks she can queue jump?? Not round 'ere mate!!! Wondered why that Faulkner chick was on there instead!! *shakes head* lol

:rofl:

send me the dust send me the dust! was up at 4:30am with pains but they have since gone. got midwife at 3pm so maybe will have some news by then xx

Good luck Hun!! I'm sending bucket loads of dust via UPS right NOW!! xx

Good luck Hun!! I'm sending bucket loads of dust via UPS right NOW!! xx

Thanks Lex!!! Right back at ya! x

yes I had a sweep on tuesday but it did nothing I have another one at 2.30 today so we shall see if this one does anything, my mum just rang me and reminded me that the easter egg run is on sunday, they close all the roads so the motorbikes can drive through with easter eggs for the poorly kids, so the roads by me are closed for a bit plus roads are mayhem afterwards and an ambulance wont get to me and we wont get out, so do we want to go to hers for the day cause at least ambulance can get to hers if needed, so i reckon i will go into labour sunday lol, also MIL just rang saying she told her mum I was 3 meters dilated pmsl i said i'm 2cm baby wouldhave fell out if i was 3meters lol, so wonder if she psychic and i will be 3cm later oooh lets see.

sending loulabelle loads of labour vibes aswell

Last edited:
We will probably go from no labour watches to lots of labour watches. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111