Come on someone give us a labour watch

Well, im on my way to hospital now - dont think it will be for a labour watch though!

Got protien in my urine, high blood pressure, and the crippling heartburn, so they want me to be monitored for a bit. But the head is finally engaged - whoo,hoo!
x

hey purple hippy no fair that means your going to que jump me

and im quite sad that your all due near to when im away for the weekend i bet you all have your babies then and i miss it all

PH whats your induction date? Didnt know youd been given one yet? Youll prob be before me then! x

Imagine what we'd look like walking if we were 3m dilated!!!! Hahaha MOM that ticked me!! X

hehe there is loads of you having a couple of little signs or had sweeps but nothing is moving.. I reckon your all going to go at the same time and we will have about 6 babies born in one day. :lol:

And nobody to report on them as we'll all be in hospital! My text buddy is in hospital still so not sure if you'll get to hear about me if I go very soon x

Speaking of which....Smess is very quiet today.....she better not have sneaked off to have that baby!! Lol

My wife ellie is nearly at labour stages.
Starting to lose her plug slowly. but i gotta say im really getting sick of the fake labour pains. everytime she says she is in pain i cant help myself thinking its started and then an hour later with nothing else i realise its nothing. really getting anoying. ALFIE STOP HURTING MUMMY UNLESS YOUR PLANNING ON COMING OUT!!! lol.

MW were expecting her to give birth a week or so ago but still nothing, just lots of stretching pains. we have tried everything we can think of and have been told to do to get it started but he seems like a persistant lil bugger cos he aint going anywhere.

really cant wait for him to get here. i got a job interview tomorrow about 2pm so sods law it will happen while im being interviewed. hopefully anyways. lol.

well god luck everybody. hopefully we will here some good news soon.

Mike.

And nobody to report on them as we'll all be in hospital! My text buddy is in hospital still so not sure if you'll get to hear about me if I go very soon x

If you want I'll be your second text buddy incase she isnt out of hospital when you go in x

Starting to lose her plug slowly. but i gotta say im really getting sick of the fake labour pains. everytime she says she is in pain i cant help myself thinking its started and then an hour later with nothing else i realise its nothing. really getting anoying. ALFIE STOP HURTING MUMMY UNLESS YOUR PLANNING ON COMING OUT!!! lol.

MW were expecting her to give birth a week or so ago but still nothing, just lots of stretching pains. we have tried everything we can think of and have been told to do to get it started but he seems like a persistant lil bugger cos he aint going anywhere.

really cant wait for him to get here. i got a job interview tomorrow about 2pm so sods law it will happen while im being interviewed. hopefully anyways. lol.

Mike.

Thats so weird! My midwife keeps saying the same thing and I'm meant to see her Monday but she says she doesn't think I'll make it to then. She's been wrong before too! My OH also has an interview tomorrow and he says typically, bubba will probably come then just to inconvenience us! Haha

Mike.

Thats so weird! My midwife keeps saying the same thing and I'm meant to see her Monday but she says she doesn't think I'll make it to then. She's been wrong before too! My OH also has an interview tomorrow and he says typically, bubba will probably come then just to inconvenience us! Haha

That would be so weird if both labour happen while we was out.
I have got everything crossed for tomorrow. PRETTY PLEASE!!!!!

Well I'm prepared to halve my labour dust with Ellie so sending you some! ;-)

lea554 i hope everything is ok.

just had my sweep and she said waters are really bulging she was scared to touch them incase she broke them with her fingers she said they wont trickle they will go pop any time. then she said are you getting a tightening i said no she said oh yes you are, so looks like my labour may go like my 4th i had an internal to find out i was in labour 6cm with waters bulging so we shall see. I am now 2-3-cm dlated and an easy 3-4 cm dilated when she stretches her fingers she reckons i wont make it to sunday but not to quote her on it, she wants me to text her with where i end up having baby lol if not i got another sweepo tuesday I felt really rude though cause when she did the sweep she asked if it was easier this time and i said yes i hardly felt a thing no pain no uncomfortableness nothing lol then realised how bad that sounds and started laughing like I am used to having someone messing with my cervix al the time.

Last edited:
lea554 i hope everything is ok.

just had my sweep and she said waters are really bulging she was scared to touch them incase she broke them with her fingers she said they wont trickle they will go pop any time. then she said are you getting a tightening i said no she said oh yes you are, so looks like my labour may go like my 4th i had an internal to find out i was in labour 6cm with waters bulging so we shall see. I am now 2-3-cm dlated and an easy 3-4 cm dilated when she stretches her fingers she reckons i wont make it to sunday but not to quote her on it, she wants me to text her with where i end up having baby lol if not i got another sweepo tuesday I felt really rude though cause when she did the sweep she asked if it was easier this time and i said yes i hardly felt a thing no pain no uncomfortableness nothing lol then realised how bad that sounds and started laughing like I am used to having someone messing with my cervix al the time.

I don't know what this says about me then as this is my first and I don't often have anyone routing around up there, and I found it fine, it wasn't even particularly uncomfortable, just not exactly pleasant because you're lying there with your legs akimbo! Mine too kept asking if I could feel a tightening but I couldnt, she said they were definitely happening! Good luck MOM, you are well on the way! xxx

xxx

If you want I'll be your second text buddy incase she isnt out of hospital when you go in x

That'd be fab Emma, I'll message you my number xx

Cool :) ill send you my number back when I'm online later cos it won't let me go into private msgs through my phone xx

mumofmany said:
MIL just rang saying she told her mum I was 3 meters dilated

I laughed so hard I almost gave birth!

Cherelle-and-Midnight said:
Something along the lines of whats the date and queue-jumping

Next thurs I see the consultant and I will be asking for my date then.

Is a bit queue jumpy but I'm so glad, I'm in such discomfort and pain and I'm desperate to be able to come off all the pills I'm on to keep me sane and calmer in the belly, they can't be good for the baby :(

I was in the mini Co-op near me today with my LO and the cashier's daughter was in labour at that moment, with daughter number 3, the cashier was so excited about becoming a nan again, aww.

omg good luck you guys, sounds like there is defo going to be at least one baby by the end of this weekend! you April mums are a nightmare.. keeping everyone on edge.. hehe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back