**April Mummies**

Layney

Reaction score
Worked out I'm due April 5th and thought I would start a new thread. Hope to meet some other April 2020 mummies soon ❤️

Hi layney
I’m Kerri and I’ve just finished found out I’m 5 weeks today and due 3rd April :)
First baby. First pregnancy so it’s all totally new to me - no symptoms at all except a missed period and occasional cramping like period pain but I’ve read this is normal.
My birthday is 10th of April so hoping it doesn’t crash if I’m lucky enough to get that far! :)

Awww massive congratulations. Due similar dates. I don't feel much but it's 4th baby. Can't wait to share this journey.

My EDD according to google is April 10th. The doctor has said it’s April 1st. I’ll wait for the dating scan but truly feel April 10th makes more sense for my cycle.

My EDD according to google is April 10th. The doctor has said it’s April 1st. I’ll wait for the dating scan but truly feel April 10th makes more sense for my cycle.
What was date of LMP? Did you track your periods before?

Hey guys second pregnancy but found out Thursday sent to rotunda friday and I'm due 2nd of april. So 5weeks and 2 days,

I feel so twingy this pregnant. Like constant period pains and back and hip aches. I don't remember early pregnancy hurting so much

I feel so twingy this pregnant. Like constant period pains and back and hip aches. I don't remember early pregnancy hurting so much

I was just saying the same thing. Maybe it's because I'm 30 this time around. Lol

I was just saying the same thing. Maybe it's because I'm 30 this time around. Lol
Oh maybe you have a point! I'm 37 and my kids are ages 13, 11 and 8 been a while since I was pregnant

Hi ladies, I'm Sam. I'm due 16th April 2020, third pregnancy for me and I would say the sickest I have ever been although I haven't been sick just very nauseous and struggling to eat. Lots of twinges too but also 30 this time round. Very excited

Hi ladies, I'm Sam. I'm due 16th April 2020, third pregnancy for me and I would say the sickest I have ever been although I haven't been sick just very nauseous and struggling to eat. Lots of twinges too but also 30 this time round. Very excited
Congratulations!! Xx

Has any one got their booking in appointment yet? Mine is 23rd. I think they so a scan too.

I’ve still no appointment still not heard back! IM going to phone again next week.
Still no symptoms really. Bloating - weight gain to my thighs. Slight waves of nausea but nothing major. Sore breasts +
Really anxious but I suffer from it anyway. I think i just need an apt for it to feel real and some reassurance x

Hi ladies can I (very) tentatively join. I got my BFP on Saturday, this is pregnancy 5 but I’ve only got 1 living daughter. The rest have been mc. I’m on progesterone so hopefully that helps. Not 100% sure of my due date, I think maybe around 22nd April and my first midwife appt is 2nd sept x

Hi ladies can I (very) tentatively join. I got my BFP on Saturday, this is pregnancy 5 but I’ve only got 1 living daughter. The rest have been mc. I’m on progesterone so hopefully that helps. Not 100% sure of my due date, I think maybe around 22nd April and my first midwife appt is 2nd sept x
Hey!! Congratulations on your BFP!! I'm sorry to hear about your previous miscarriages wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months! How are you feeling?? Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back