Buddies to be...!!??!?!? UPDATED X

Some of us will be there in 2 or 3 weeks, that'll fly by if it's anything like now, save us a seat!!

sorry havent had chance to post much in here but could you change my due date to 9th april now as was moved couple days at last scan, thank you :hug: :hug:

Im happy now to have a buddy cause i know my due date it right, so anyone around my date wanna buddy up??

MrsBrightside said:
Im happy now to have a buddy cause i know my due date it right, so anyone around my date wanna buddy up??

:wave:

il be if you want hun, there is 2 days between us so happy if you want to be up to you :hug: :hug:

hi im due 9th may or there abouts so close to cyclura,Becs,shinyhappypeople , Anna23,Scones,Littlelambe anyone else around that time wanna buddy up! lol dusty x :dance: :) :hug:

yes of course, what do we have to do lol????

tracey 2 said:
MrsBrightside said:

:wave:

il be if you want hun, there is 2 days between us so happy if you want to be up to you :hug: :hug:

Hiya darling :wave: :cheer: yey we can be buddies :) do u have msn?? mines [email protected] thats my email as well if you aint got msn! I know ive already posted it and if anyone else wants to add me im more then happy with that :)

can i be added..not too sure of dates yet as i have irreg cycles
but my EDD for now is 5th june :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I cant wait to have a buddy, im due 12th april, im 20 and live in liverpool,

Ive just noticed that there are 7 of us due within 3 days of each other how cool is that? :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :hug: :hug:

Hiya, can I be changed to April 9th? It changed by a few days when I went for my scan last week.

Think there's a few of us on April 9th now - woohoo!!! xx

im due on 1st may so if anyone wants to buddy up id be a willing buddy! :D

Hi mammy rich could you add me on to the list :hug: :hug: :hug: don't want to be on my own Dusty xxx Im due 9th May and thanks :)

:wave: Hi Jemma please can you change my due date to 18th april, Thank you xx

Can you add me please :hug: :hug: Am due about 3rd June but will know for definate when I get my scan

Can you change me to the 30th of April please :)

(even though i still think it's not, i have a 28-32day cycle and LMP was 13th July - work that one out!!! Stupid power-trip scan lady!!) :wall:

Hello :wave:

At the moment my EDD is 8th June, but I have a feeling that is going to change once I have a scan!!!

NIkki x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back