****** April Mummies!!!! ******

Look how clear that pic is! Such a cute little profile. Beautiful Freya :) xx

It's my last day in tri 2 today, in a way I think pregnancy seems to be going quicker now but then I think its 3 more months until we get to meet our little pip and that seems like forever! Obviously I don't want them to come sooner but I spend so much of my time wondering if its a boy or girl and what they are like.

Anyone else feel like that?

3 hours til hypnobirth lady comes and I have to vacuum, make dinner and have a shower :S I'm sure she wont care if they house is a mess but i'm so anal I can't just leave it.

Also v excited about dinner tonight. Haven't been as sick lately so i'm going hard on the things that made me queasy before - having bacon and cheese stuffed pasta shells MMMMM. And the bits we painted at emma bridgewater arrived this morning so will be having my pasta from my new bowl :D

Woohoo ams! I'll be there on Sunday :). Hope you have a great tea sounds delicious, you will have to tell us all about the hypnobirth lady lol xx

Hi
Wow leanne that is a gorgeous pic! And iv been there with the constipation pain!
Today iv had horrific heartburn. It's just not fun. Tonight hubby is doing the electric and pipe work in the nursery whilst I do more paperwork. I doubt il get to aqua natal tomorrow night as there's too much to do.
Xx

Here is my cheeky madame, found out the pain in my left side is due to my constipation :0 huge relief it's nothing more xxx

I am such a hormonal freak today! Your pic is so lovely it made me feel weepy x

That is such a gorgeous scan pic. Is that even little teeth you can see already? Glad your pain is nothing to worry about.

That is such a gorgeous scan pic. Is that even little teeth you can see already? Glad your pain is nothing to worry about.

Yes hun its her teeth ready in her gums lol. How are you doing with your pain? My consultant confirmed vi have sciatica at slight inflammation of my pelvis and would prefer me to stay on the current medication xx

Last edited:
Fab pic 3lm, bet it was lovely seeing her again today. Glad your pains were nothing to worry about x

I had a bad day and night yesterday. Hoping a trip to the pool tonight will at least help me sleep. I see my GP tomorrow about being signed off for longer and am worried about it, but I know there's no way I can do my job like this.

I'm trying to avoid taking the painkillers they've given me too much. Firstly having some pain gives me a reminder that I can't do what I want so it stops me doing things to make it worse. Secondly, much as I've been told it's safe, I do still worry about taking codeine long term, both for me and baby. Thirdly, I'm supposed to be off it for the last 4 weeks anyway, as it can affect his breathing when he's born. I couldn't live with myself if something I did affected his health. I've come so far this time, and he's so special, it brings tears to my eyes just thinking about it.

Hope you get some respite from the sciatica pain. I'm using a rice pillow I've made (can't use the wheat ones as most contain lavender which brings me out in hives!) to have a bit of gentle heat which is very helpful.

Back to the cross stitch... xx

Hope everything went well today at the doctors Mrs p.

I got some cute little outfits from mama's and papas today and sent my hubby upto the loft to get my "baby box" down it's full of "1st" items from my other kids and my daughter's first party dress was in there 0-6 months we had bought her when we went to a wedding (10 years ago :0) so I have washed and dried it and it's like brand new! So I'm goi g to put freya in it for the kids family portrait I'm getting done for my birthday :)

How is everybody today hope your all well xxx

Last edited:
It went as well as can be expected - been signed off til the end of April, and maternity leave will have started before then. I've also now got paracetamol on repeat prescription. My GP is very supportive of me trying to manage as much as possible without the codeine. Not that I want to be a martyr to the pain, but like I said before, I can't be responsible for him having breathing problems or having withdrawal because of my pain relief. Might talk OH into investing in a TENS machine if it's ok to use this early?

That's so lovely about your baby box and the dress from your daughter! I'm making a crocheted waistcoat for LO as we have a wedding in September. What a brilliant idea for a birthday present too!

Xx

Aww glad all went well hun. I have used codine once with my pain as I was crying in agony, I will never use it again! It's horrible stuff that made me feel spaced out.

My birthday is the 30th April :) so I wanted a special present xx

Aww, mine is 8th May, my dad's is 7th. So the most popular guess in my family for date of this one's arrival is 9th may, so we'd have 3 in a row, 3 generations in a row and alternating male female male! We've been thinking about getting a newborn photo session with a friend of mine for my birthday. It's expensive for us but would be so worth it (and we'd get mates rates, photos on a disc, a print and a free cake smash photo session for his first birthday)... and she's such a great photographer...

You get tokens in you bounty pack for a free sitting and I think it's 12x10 photo too I have had them done with all mine it's so nice to have a cute professional baby pic at no cost to you xx

I never had the 1st bounty pack, got the 2nd by asking the website people for a printable coupon, but I didn't have any photo session coupons :(

Sorry hun I should have said you get it in the pack your given when you have given birth, sorry I forget to elaborate lol Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back