****** April Mummies!!!! ******

Mine keeps 'pushing', I get a few light kicks then a pushing feeling and I can see a big lump on my belly where the head is. It gets a bit painful at times, like he/she is trying to burrow its way out! OH likens it to the bit in Alien where the alien comes out of John Hurt's chest....as eloquent as always!!! Xx

Haha my oh said that too with our first as you get further on I could see hands and feet pop out lol xx

I agree 3lm it does make me laugh when they do it, find a few pats calms them down a bit!

Enjoy the can glitter- v jealous, feels like forever since we saw bubs.

Sorry you are in so much pain still mrs p, hope you can get to due date without too much trouble.

Been off to ikea this morning to get some shelving for the garage (all glamour!) and got a cute star cut lampshade for pips room, think we've decided on a colour, just need to get It painted before the furniture comes next sat -eeee!!!

Last edited:
Hiya girls iv posted my scan pic on the third tri board!
Xx

Ladies I'm not feeling too well today my whole body is aching which isn't good for my sciatica and I've woke up with a stuffy nose think I'm getting a cold :( oh well I have another scan in the morning followed by my consultant appointment so that's something to look forward to :).

How are you all doing xxx

Ladies I'm not feeling too well today my whole body is aching which isn't good for my sciatica and I've woke up with a stuffy nose think I'm getting a cold :( oh well I have another scan in the morning followed by my consultant appointment so that's something to look forward to :).

How are you all doing xxx

Oh that sounds shit Leanne! I hope you've had your feet up. Obviously you're a pro at this pregnancy lark but when I had a horrid cold, I loved Vicks on my feet!
Yay for seeing baby again tomorrow! :) xx

Oooo thanks Danielle I'll try that I usually drink fresh lemon juice with boiling water and if it's a bad cold I add a t spoon of hunny :) xx

Hope you feel better soon 3lm, it's horrible being ill!

Hubby is going away on a course tomorrow for the week and I'm not looking forward to it! I find my 2 year old really exhausting at the mo so it's going to be a very tiring week!

boo o your cold 3lm, hope it buggers off soon.

im absolutely knackered! went to Tesco this morning, had some weird sort of pain whilst I was walkig round kept having to stop and wait for it to go, then one big really uncomfy pain which I think might have been baby moving to a different place as my bump looks a bit different now and I haven't felt pip as much this afternoon.

then we went to homebase for the nursery paint (eeee!) and have spent the afternoon clearning the spare room for it to be painted. I had no idea we had so much stuff in there - trying to find a place for it all is taking forever!! Got to dismantle the bed still but can't do that until we've built the shelves in the garage and sorted that out. It never ends...

Got our first hypnobirth lesson tomorrow night, I can't wait to get started :D

Ooo ams hope you have a great time, I've been having sharp pains mainly on my left side about 3cm above my groin area and they are nasty some take my breath away think it's just the ligaments stretching but I'm going to mention it tomorrow.

Oh has done everything today :) ive been slobbed on the sofa. He even went to Morrison's before as I fancied an iced doughnut and some tuna pasta lol bless xx

Hope you feel better leanne. Are you still in pain? X

Yes hun hoping my consultant might be able to prescribe something better than my GP has xx

Oh Leanne, Freya really has been a minx hasn't she!
xx

I know hun I don't even want to imagine what she is going to be like lol xx

Sorry to hear you're suffering still 3lm but yey to hubs getting you a donut! Yesterday I said I really fancied a piece of chocolate cake with double cream then I fell asleep on the ofa and when I woke up Ian had been out and bought me a whole massive chocolate cake and cream! May have had a piece this morning for breakfast.......

Oh my god where do you find these other halves???? Mine tells me its best I don't eat an extra cake and will not go to Tesco to get me my special milk (dairy intolerant and its the only shop that sells it) because he's busy painting the nursery!!!! hmmmmmm

Lol!! I have to catch mine in the right mood Karen. He has weeks where he's fab, and then other weeks where i could quite happily throttle him!! Xxx

Here is my cheeky madame, found out the pain in my left side is due to my constipation :0 huge relief it's nothing more xxx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back