****** April Mummies!!!! ******

You get a few hun 0-6 6-12 12-18 18-24 so you can get a few. It's with pixi foto they can usually be found in mothercare :) xx

Oooh that's good :) hubby did the gery cynical "oh it's just to get you in store" but if it's free... and he's often worse than me wanting to buy things ;)

Lovely catching up with you all.

Luckily for me, I'm a newborn photographer so hopefully won't be needing that Pixi foto coupon! If any of you do want a newborn shoot, it's worth googling photographers now and booking in while you are still pregnant - the good ones get booked up months in advance.

8emy7usu.jpg
had to share this with you ladies little miss's hat my mamma has made her for coming home from the hospital in :)) xxxxxxxx

Ah natalily that's so cute! I have been looking for a pattern just the same for my mum. I don't suppose your mum knows which pattern it is? I love knitted stuff xxx

No Hun my mamma has been knitting for years so I think it's just a bonnet pattern then she's added the fur it's so cute but if u look on eBay at knitting patterns I've ordered some gorgeous patterns cxxxxxxx

That hat is beautiful! My nan used to do a lot of knitting but arthritis has stopped her! But my mums friend has done some gorgeous little cardigans in plain white as we don't know what we're having! I saw this beautiful little onsie with ears the other day in this knitting shop made from some extremely soft wool.. Id love to be able to make them!!

Hope all your pregnancies are going well!! X

Morning all
Iv been a bad ex-tri2 girl and forgot to pop by! Hope you are all well. X

Omg that hat is so cute!

Last edited:
This is my last day in tri 2 lol think there's quite a few of us moving over Tomo! I'm a happy girl today my oh has booked us a 4d scan this morning for 1st feb :) and the nursery is all plastered now so just got to wait for plaster to dry then oh can get on with painting :) xxxxx

This is my last day in tri 2 lol think there's quite a few of us moving over Tomo! I'm a happy girl today my oh has booked us a 4d scan this morning for 1st feb :) and the nursery is all plastered now so just got to wait for plaster to dry then oh can get on with painting :) xxxxx

Eeeeeek exciting times! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back