#~NEW TEXT BUDDY LIST~# UPDATED PLEASE ALL CHECK DETAILS

louears said:
I am due july 14th, still waiting for my scan to confirm this, i would love a text buddy and live near leeds. :hug:

Is there something up with your ticker hun?? Just Im due 12th July but am only just over 15 weeks :doh:

Ive just teamed up with Serendipity for text buddies but the more the merrier if you are still looking :D xx

pacha said:
louears said:
I am due july 14th, still waiting for my scan to confirm this, i would love a text buddy and live near leeds. :hug:

Is there something up with your ticker hun?? Just Im due 12th July but am only just over 15 weeks :doh:

Ive just teamed up with Serendipity for text buddies but the more the merrier if you are still looking :D xx

She had her scan last week and was put forward after she'd written that post :hug:

Now Chopsie that makes sense :D At least someone around heres brain remains functioning. I am having many a blonde moment...obviously due to pregnancy!!..well thats my excuse anyway and Im sticking to it :D

Hi - im due June 15. I have my 20 week scan on feb 3 when I'll hopefully find out if im team blue or pink!

If anyone is due on or around June 15 and is looking for a text buddy, let me know!

Hi :wave:

We have been greedy :oops: and have two text buddies mainly becuase me a Chopsie are only a week apart so Meandthebump has joined our gang.

Text Buddies: Chopsie (29th June), Meandthebump (1st June) and Mama 2 Be (22nd June) :D

Chopsie said:
pacha said:
louears said:

She had her scan last week and was put forward after she'd written that post :hug:
ahh thank you for saying this for me, :lol: :hug: totally forgot i posted here :lol:

pacha said:
louears said:

i teamed up with angelcakes, but yeah i don't mind having more, :lol: you can pm me your number and i will text you :hug: oh and i am now due 2nd of july,

hi there

I am due the 3rd or 4th July - been given 2 dates!!!! And would love a text buddy if anyone interested.

Thanks

Im due end of July so anyone who wants to be my txt buddy let me know :cheer:

Tasha20 said:
Hi, im not sure what this text buddy is all about but as im due same day as u i dont mind being a text buddy. I have unlimited texts so can text till my hearts content!

Nikki77 said:
Tasha20 said:
Hi, im not sure what this text buddy is all about but as im due same day as u i dont mind being a text buddy. I have unlimited texts so can text till my hearts content!

It's basically where you text your buddy if you can't get to a PC to let the forum know anything you think they might like to know like 'Oh I'm in labour on my way to the hospital' or 'Oh I've just been whisked away for a romantic weekend in Prague with George Clooney' etc you know, really important stuff :rotfl:

ShellyB is looking for someone she's due the begining of July - might be best not to go with someone too close to your due date (like me, Chopsie and meandthebump :lol: ) to avoid the risk of having the baby at the same time!

Oh i c! Well in that case i think id make a good text buddy as i have unlimited internet on my mob so can get a message on here 4 someone when ever and where ever i am! So if anyone wants me just let me kno!

Mama 2 Be said:
It's basically where you text your buddy if you can't get to a PC to let the forum know anything you think they might like to know like 'Oh I'm in labour on my way to the hospital' or 'Oh I've just been whisked away for a romantic weekend in Prague with George Clooney' etc you know, really important stuff :rotfl:

ShellyB is looking for someone she's due the begining of July - might be best not to go with someone too close to your due date (like me, Chopsie and meandthebump :lol: ) to avoid the risk of having the baby at the same time!

You moo!! Mama 2 be!

:shakehead: You have just taken my potential text buddy away with me with your very good point :shakehead:

Im sulking now :lol:

Tasha20 said:
Mama 2 Be said:

You moo!! Mama 2 be!

:shakehead: You have just taken my potential text buddy away with me with your very good point :shakehead:

Arrrrr :hug: If it helps im due beginning of August sometime and i'll be your txt buddy :)

Need text buddy.Due between aug 30th and 4th sept at the mo_On baby number 5 :D

Jade89 said:
Tasha20 said:
Mama 2 Be said:

You moo!! Mama 2 be!

Arrrrr :hug: If it helps im due beginning of August sometime and i'll be your txt buddy :)

Aww hun sorry I haven't been on!

I would love to be your text buddy, ill pm you :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back