*****April 2016 mummies Tri 2*****

385533237176a1e330729386fcc11cac.jpg

I have got this handbag from river island it's big enough to use as a change bag and I love it.

I'm only 23+3 so a little while before I go to 3rd try but I will prob go over at 26weeks as most of you will be there by then.....

I'm feeing a little bit in limbo at the moment. The weeks seem to be dragging.

I have an antenatal appt on Thursday and then next appt will be for anti d xx

I switch to 3Rd tri on Friday!!! Where has all this time gone?! Just think once April comes around that'll be a third of thus new year gone already!!! But 14 weeks isnt long, when you think how quickly the last 27 have gone.
I got a changing bag with my cosatto buggy, but I'm not overly keen on it. My travel system is green though, so will need to match of course �� xxx

Holi that's a lovely bag :D And Jnyfer you just made me smile :) That's a beautiful bag and I like how practical you are :D

I'm like whatever do ASDA bags for life count as changing bags? :p I have a changing bag but My friends bought it for me as a birthday gift so I didn't want to go overboard and put the cheapest one I found on my amazon wishlist

I have a plain black changing bag. Boring but practical. There is nothing out there in my style lol

Can't believe some of you ladies are moving over already O.O Just doesn't seem real!
My friend gave birth to her second son yesterday morning. At home. With just her partner (and eldest son) present! He played midwife! Sh!t me up. Thankfully everything is fine but my god...

I have a plain black changing bag. Boring but practical. There is nothing out there in my style lol

Can't believe some of you ladies are moving over already O.O Just doesn't seem real!
My friend gave birth to her second son yesterday morning. At home. With just her partner (and eldest son) present! He played midwife! Sh!t me up. Thankfully everything is fine but my god...

Was it planned like that?! My sisters best mate had her second on bathroom floor in middle of night coz they couldn't make it to hospital in time! Scary!! Although my oh would think he's a dab hand at delivering (he's a farmer) I have to constantly remind him I'm not a cow!! X

Lol not at all! She was a few days early and had no signs whatsoever that labour was iminent. They made no plans for their first son to be looked after and it all happened so quick they couldn't leave to get to the hospital in time. (Both drive) As far as I know there were no complications, baby was a very healthy weight and Mum's doing fine too, if a little shocked lol Amazing but scary as hell!

I hope everyone is OK flick! Can't imagine how she must have felt! Also holi farmers always do that :) they forget our babies are way smaller and we don't have the same anatomy as cows and horses :)

I have had many changing bags and never found one that I was happy with looks wise or practicality wise. I could never find anything I needed in the depths of them! I have learnt that if I'm out shopping then I take a second bag (emergency supply) and leave it in the car. All I take in my oversized handbag is 3 nappies, wipes in travel case, 2 bottles, spare dummy, spare outfit, bib and a muslin.

This bag is perfect as its solid and stands alone (if that makes sense) so I can use it 1 handed and see everything before diving in.

Wow flick what a story to tell him when he grows up

What style would you want in a bag flick? (Obviously alternative) lol xx

:p It would have to be a bright rainbow coloured/pattered bag with a million pockets. Ideally waterproof inside and out. Not asking that much tbh, I really don't like the fashion style bags - they just wouldn't go with dreads and aladdin pants XD Gothic hippie Faerie ftw lol!

Made my first purchase for baby today :eek: Bottle teats lol :')

Hahahahaha! You need to get yourself one made!! A bespoke one!

Awwww do you need much this time round? You obv have all of serenity's stuff but what about boy clothes? Xx

argh you are all making me feel very unorganised lol- we have bought nothing really!! Got a cot bed to pick up this weekend & a swing both 2nd hand. We still have our moses basket but need new bedding, and looking for a new travel system then hopefully matching up with a changing bag..... ha ha!! Oh and bottles, steriliser etc! Not going to by many clothes as we don't know the sex so will buy more when this one arrives!
Holi my hubby is a farmer too and doesn't like blood!! I was surprised he made it through our last 2 babies births and he even cut the cord for our youngest. If your OH is anything like mine he will leave it till the week before to start building walls lol!!
We have 3 bedrooms and no spare so no nursery to do up. Will hopefully move sometime but not yet- I've done the moving thing when pg with my 1st and its not good. Besides I don't think anyone would survive the way my hormones are.
I'm finishing for mat leave on 11th March- 10 weeks and counting from next week!!

Make sure you get your other halves organised with paternity leave! I'm 25 weeks now and my hubby hasn't bothered (neither has his work) Grr xXx

I have no cot bed, no travel system and no bottles :( Also is it absolutely necessary to get a moses basket? I'm sorry if this is a stupid question, It's just I remember my parents didn't really bother with one for my siblings.

Also we have our maternity/paternity leaves sorted although i'm pretty sure mine wasn't filled out correctly so I'll have to so fix that soon

I have started a thread on tri 3, as some of us changeover tomorrow!!! Where has the time gone? 24 weeks ago I found out I was pregnant! Xxx

RuthW80 you've hit the nail on the head! The day before I went into labour with our dd he ripped our kitchen ceiling down!! Although he took me out for lunch yesterday and said he would start the room divide by end of January - I will hold him to that!! Farmers are a unique breed!! X

Still a while before I head over to tri 3 but it's scary to think some of you are there!
0daa439a81e823be928be3ad70528491.jpg

I've gone for this change bag - I had quite a few different ones with my son but always went back to pink lining.

Anyone doing anything fun for New Year?

Happy New Year to all you lovely ladies and that 2016 has nothing but good things in store to all of us!

1 week to go till tri 3 arghhhhhh how did that happen?? Got a wriggler that seems to move all over my bump at the same time now so obv getting bigger xx happy sober new year!!

happy new year April mummies...we're having baby's this year! argh. this year brings a whole new different life for me after baby number one arrives, couldn't be more excited :) Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back