*****April 2016 mummies Tri 2*****

Welcome Kirsty! I'm a first timer too so all new to me as well - post away on this group with any questions tho, everyone is super helpful with advice.

I'm sleeping ok too at the mo flick, just one extra pillow under bump! Waking up about 5 everyday but am going to bed earlier to compensate :)

Oh yeah, sleep? what's that? xD last night I was tossing and turning until 5am I couldn't fall asleep, baby was kicking like mad and even with the pillows i can't get comfortable I now look like an extra on the walking dead :( And yesterday at work someone asked if I was expecting twins :( Another person said she thought i was due next month :( So my self esteem at the moment is about 0

I don't remember having this much broken sleep with my first! What's a pain is my lg is being a dream sleeper at the moment so would be perfect opportunity to get some rest if no2 wasn't bouncing on my bladder all night!!

Futurejedionbo - I feel your pain someone looked at me the other day and said 'not long now' and I said 'yeah hopefully April will come
Round fast' and they looked literally gob smacked and said 'oh I thought you were due sooner than that!' - people can be very tactless!! X

I know I'm not skinny by any means, I actually somehow lost weight during the pregnancy, but nobody has the right to make assumptions like that... I have always had self esteem issues and since the bump popped I have days when I just cry because i feel like such a fat cow. My poor fiancé is here picking up the pieces but when we feel like this there's not much they can do... I was devastated, the girl told me like 3 times she thought I was due next month and I just kept saying not until april.

Omg I have forgotten what good sleep is!! I feel bubs move but as I have the anterior placenta it's not strong so it's not that keeping me awake! I think it's my over active imagination and anxiety that is keeping me awake!!

When I do get to sleep it's the most strange kind of sleep where my dreams feel like really life!!

Xx

Hiya you have my sympathies as I think I'm quite big too for 24 weeks and keep getting asked when I'm due and if I'm sure there is only 1!! I'm sleeping ok tho although baby thinks when I lay down it's an opportunity to perform acrobatics every night. I got a massive pillow pet the other week from costco it's amazing!! Xx

Oh yeah, sleep? what's that? xD last night I was tossing and turning until 5am I couldn't fall asleep, baby was kicking like mad and even with the pillows i can't get comfortable I now look like an extra on the walking dead :( And yesterday at work someone asked if I was expecting twins :( Another person said she thought i was due next month :( So my self esteem at the moment is about 0

snap snap and snap..your sleep (or lack of) summed up mine. and the walking dead..pretty accurate description of me right now!
I think it's mother natures way of saying..your not getting sleep when the baby arrives, so I'm just preparing you early..this is what is feels like hehe Xx

snap snap and snap..your sleep (or lack of) summed up mine. and the walking dead..pretty accurate description of me right now!
I think it's mother natures way of saying..your not getting sleep when the baby arrives, so I'm just preparing you early..this is what is feels like hehe Xx

It'll all be worth it once we have our little ones with us.
I still manage to sleep some nights, but my tossing and turning doesn't help, especially because my sides start hurting if I move too fast

Hi all, been lurking for ages and I did post a while back just to say hi. Had my 20 week scan on 30th November and found out baby has spins bifida. Not the mild case we would have hoped for either. So unfortunately my pregnancy is now full of so many unknowns and more worry than usual. Had my son at 32 weeks.....he's absolutely fine but obv I don't want that to happen again as baby needs to be as strong as possible for the operation to close the spine as soon as its born. Enjoying reading all your posts and seeing your bump pics xx

your right..definitely worth it. but nothing wrong with a little moan every now and again in the meantime..we're allowed :)
I tend to toss and turn most nights now, my tummy seems so heavy and tight on my sides and heavy on my back..there's no winning. Xx

Hi all, been lurking for ages and I did post a while back just to say hi. Had my 20 week scan on 30th November and found out baby has spins bifida. Not the mild case we would have hoped for either. So unfortunately my pregnancy is now full of so many unknowns and more worry than usual. Had my son at 32 weeks.....he's absolutely fine but obv I don't want that to happen again as baby needs to be as strong as possible for the operation to close the spine as soon as its born. Enjoying reading all your posts and seeing your bump pics xx

I'm sorry to hear :( I hope everything goes well

Welcome Kate, sorry to hear things are not running smoothly at the moment. Got everything crossed your LO stays snug right to 40 weeks this time. Must be a scary for you. Hope all is ok.

Is everyone raiding the sales at the moment? Got our cot in mothercare sale last night, first big purchase for us!

I haven't really had to buy anything as still got all Finley's stuff lol. I feel like I am missing out but I suppose I'm saving money really lol!

Hello to all the newbies, kate I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you to go to term too. xx

I don't feel that I have grown much since my last pic but I may take one tomorrow so I can compare. I feel bubs move much more now even though its all still gentile movements because of the placenta. I'm secretly pleased as it means I may not be so uncomfortable this time round but I'm also worried as I know counting the kicks will be more difficult.

Are we all prepared for xmas? only 2 more sleeps till the big day! I'm excited and so are the kids. Its Finn's first Xmas so its a little bit more special in our house. Everything is wrapped and ready to go. Just have to fill the stockings on xmas eve night and find where I have hidden all the presents so I can put them under the tree lol xxx

No sales for me :( We are getting married in exactly one month so I need all the money for the wedding :( But I have plenty of baby clothes, baby carrier and for my birthday my friends got me a changing bag, baby monitor, muslin squares... I'm waiting on a box from my mum with knits and stuff and we got a chest of drawers at Argos that we're planning on turning into sort of a changing station if that makes any sense

076e09cc2fb048392a8272f371399253.jpg

22 weeks and 5 days!

Aww :D What a lovely bump Jnyfer :)

Merry Christmas to all of you! Last childless christmas for me xD

Jnyfer you have such a neat little bump! ^-^

Merry Christmas everyone :) And to all you first time mummies; Enjoy this Christmas with your significant other. Next year will be hectic and full of things you may not have ever thought about before! It's amazing when kiddies are involved! :D Hope you all have a great day! xXx

Merry Xmas to you too flick and everyone else. Hope you have all had an amazing day xx

Flick it's such a small bump but I am carrying this one like I did with my girls (in my bum and hips as that's where all the weight has gone) accept this one is apparently a boy!!! So confused! Xxx

Lovely bump pics!
Can't believe almost in trimester 3! It's gone so fast!

hope you've all had a very lovely christmas :)
Baby and I have been very spoilt. 24 weeks today! much more defined pregnancy bump now with lots of kicks and movement :) however accompanied lots of aches!
Hope your all well and looking forward to starting a fresh new year with our little cheistmas pudding's to be :) Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back