April 2012 Due Date babies, list here

Thank u all. will update when i get on the p.c 2moz.

congrats everyone x x

I'm the 18th although this may change with the early scan if and when I ever get it!

I'm due on the 5th April, but like Annie still waiting on scan to confirm, will keep updated with any changes :D

Hi ladies!! Originally thought I was due on 31st march, but had my scan today and have been put back to 4th april! So I am now due an april baby!! My next scan is on the 16th Nov xx

Hi welshhunnie, could you add me please? EDD 28th April!

Thanks xxxx

3rd April for edd, bfp 22nd August, 12 week scan 22nd September

Thanking you xxxxxxx

Hello!

I am nearly 9 weeks and due April 30th with my first baby - anyone else experienceing no morning sickness (touch wood!) ? - totally gone off red meat though!

April 25th from LMP but could be May from early scans so not sure if i'd slot in here!
xx

Sorry for the delay in updating, had alot of crap going on this end. will update when i get on p.c tomoz, i promise.

glad to see so many in april. congrats all x x

I have edd of 9th April but got 12 week dating scan tomorrow so its likely to change as I never had a regular cycle. xxx
Charlie try not to worry I am sure everything will be OK, Tri 2 is on the horizon xx

Due the 1st April after my scan. That is just so typical of my life for this little one who has had me petrified the entire first trimester to be due on april fools day!!!!! lol

hi

im due on the 12th april, got my 12 week scan this week, scared and excited at the same time cos we have only told my parents so lots of chatting this weekend

At the mo im due 9th april, but have my 12 week scan thursday so all could change!
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back