*****April 2014 Mummies*****

I had one yesterday but they said they can't rule it out at this stage as my hcg numbers were high my next scan is on the 7th July it's scary. With all my pregnancies I've never had such quick and strong positives and I immediately thought oh crap twins lol as they run in my family xx

What will be will be chick I bet it's a shock but u will be just fine everything you have been thru your such a strong lady xxx

Congrats Hun and gorgeous pic of Freya! I got pregnant with my first on mini pill not! Planned! Don't trust that pill Neva had scare when was on combined lol

I can't wait to see how you get on at your next scan, so exciting!!!
We have just started trying for baby number 2 hopefully I won't be far behind you!!?

Michelle x

Oh my god! Congratulations 3lm!!

And Michelle - Crikey! Couldn't imagine even trying to get pregnant right now im so knackered looking after Haydn I don't know when I'd find time to have sex!

IMG_20140628_090601.jpg Albie yesterday

Oh my goodness, Freya is gorgeous and going to be a big sister! I'm sure you'll be fine whatever happens hun, good luck with the scan.

Good luck to Michelle too. You'll end up making me broody again! We decided (well, I decided and hubby was relieved and agreed) that I can't go through another pregnancy. At the moment we're pretty much stuck in our current 2 bed flat too, so not really enough room, but when we do move we're going to get a 3rd bedroom and then become foster parents.

In the meantime, Albie is doing really well. We see paediatrician with him on Thursday so hopefully he'll get official diagnosis of his intolerance/allergies then. We also need to get the lump in his eyelid looked at - it's still there and he can't open that eye as much as the other one, plus it now looks very purple. Don't know if I said before, but he also has no uvula, so they might look into why that is too. The hv is referring us to the dietician for when we're weaning. And since birth his length has gone from the 2nd to bottom percentile to over the 50th percentile now!

Thanks ladies. It took us 2 years and 3 miscarriages before we had Riley so we thought if we want another baby we better start trying ASAP. I am 36 now and hubby is 39 so our biological clocks are ticking away.
I really hope it doesn't take us long to fall pregnant I would love our next baby to be close in age to Riley.
I will keep you all updated on any developments!!!

Michelle X

Wow congrats 3lilmomsters. I am desperate to be pregnant again. Maybe it's because I didn't get the birth I wanted maybe it's because Roy was the 'last one' hubby having none of it and actually got impatient woth me hinting haha.
Can ask you ladies that are still beltway feeding what contraception are you using? X

Congratulations Leanne!
Fingers crossed for you too Michelle! X

Can't actually believe there is a new April mummies thread in tri one!! Xxxx

Oh god that's so weird! 6th August last year I had the faintest line on a cheap test. It's gone so quick!

Can I join you ladies? Baby Caitlin was born 3 days before her due date, Thursday 10th April. I still feel like my life is a blur of feeding and nappy changing nearly 4 months later haha. Hope all the other April mummies are doing well x

Hi Hun yes of course we don't seem to write very often on here tho you might be better joining the new mummies thread as we all post on that one! My lg was born 7th April April n I still feel exactly the same lol xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back