Anyone watching, 'One Born Every Minute'?

Star*

Reaction score
Hey just thought I would comment on how cool it is to be pregnant right now and having a programme like this on! It makes it so much more interesting! I love the programme and end up crying with happiness when all of their babies are delivered :)...

Im going to be a first time mum and watching people go through labour makes me feel more positive! Breath in and out! lol, god, I get nervous thinking about it!:)

Its great programme, cant wait for tomo night!

x

i laughed myself silly watching this last week how the midwifes keep a straight face when people are going off on one is beyond me lol but it is a great show i missed the first one as i didnt know i was preg then and got too upset seeing babies but now tuning in for the lot lols

oooooo!!! not seen that yet but definatley will (what channel, what time, what day please) !!! xx

loved this programme, the first one had a c-section and was hilarious, Husband and older 18 year old son were both in the labour room while the wifre made moaning noises. They were so funny playing off each other and giggling like little boys! the hubby blew up a rubber glove and used it to stroke the wifes back, she took it very well tho! The second one had a teanager who was not used to any pain of any kind and went a little off on one with the midwife, and her poor young partner looked shell shocked the whole time, not a great first experiance for him. Can't wait til tomorow

Have only seen the advert as yet.. On my to-do list to catch up!

Damn, it clashes with Surviviors which I love!Will try and remember to sky plus it :)

hah we had a post somewhere else on this programme and no one liked it. it was after the first episode and that womans OH and the 18yr old son were SO annoying!!

tonights was better i thought. i was sared when that womans baby wasnt looking alive after that long labour

Am watching it now...it's making me nervous!

I watched it tonight!

The sarah ladys partner was REALLY annoying me! If i was in labour, in serious pain and trying to concentrate, I would not appreciate my DB telling me how it's all my fault and shouting and generally being an idiot. I found my self shouting "Just slap him" at the telly!! :wall2::wall2::wall2:

xxxxx

It did really make me hope that this is my month!!

OMG tell me about it, it was the final straw when he said...."If you hadnt been lying down for the last 2 hours, maybe we would have got somewhere by now"!!! The cheek of him, I really felt like slapping him. Also the "I have a level 5 in management and will implememnt it in child care and talking to the midwives" I thought who gives a :x about your level 5 managment!!

Also you know when the note came up saying she had medical assistance do you think they meant an epidural as he legs where in those hody things?

I told my OH if you talk to me like that i will tell you to :x:x!!!!!

x

Lol, i thought the people that gave birth lastnight on tv were very brave i didnt really hear lot of screaming which was great an the women that was in the pool did very well the time she made a sound was near the end pushin the body out lol.

Oh didnt watch it with me this time he didnt seem to think watching other ppl in labour interesting think hes more bothered when im in labour than nething lol.

Although if he talks to me like that in the delivery room im guna swing for him :D lolx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back