One born every minute on later

that one with the heart problems fella was such a flipping geek! fancy asking the poor woman if she fancies him when shes stuck to a monitor in hospital! fuck i would have knocked him out if he was my partner! lol! it was a bit tedious last night wasnt it? i thought it was anyway haha. the one in the car park was awesome! i think thats the best way at least its over and done with very quickly and you can be in hospital with baby for a little while haha! i dont want to labour much in hospital lol so im gonna just try and give birth in the carpark (joke but i do think its the way forward haha) x

Oh I agree! When I start labour (IF i start labour!!! lol) I plan to have a soak in the bath and keep mobile at home as much as I can before going to the hospital. Trouble is, by the time I think i'm at the point of 'time to go to the hospital' I can just see getting there and being told i'm 2cm :rofl:

lol yeah hence why im still at home now, had a bath, just chilling on my laptop with you guys as company lol (im on my own at home today typical) and wont go in til i think im dying haha x

Aw bless ya, have you let your partner know about your contractions? How regular are they now? xx

yeah told him this morning that he may be needed. they are pretty much exactly the same! not changed at all! 5 mins and 40 secs long. boring or what. lol and not feeling different really x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back