One Born Every Minute

Apparently it's gonna be on at Christmas :) I was watching some of it online today as I only seen some of it when it was on tv!

Sorry for sneaking in from tri 2 ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i loved that program, but i agree its not half as scary as some of them made out... but my 1st labour was really easy anyway hardly any pain (apart from contractions).. but i suppose it helped going into labour nearly 7 weeks early as she was tiny..

some of them made it seem like they we're dying . I promise its not half that bad . If it was would i be doing it again so soon ?its a great show :)

It was on when I was pregnant early this year, and it really isn't as bad as some of them make it look and it's all really worth it the second you see your baby and get to hold them in your arms, the pain and tiredness instantly went for me x

oh my god ive just cried watching it, im terrified of having a caesarean op :(

I only had a wee look and I'm terrified now! :( When is it on TV? xxx

I saw the advert for the christmas one last night, not sure if i'll be watching though as im worried it will scare the c**p out of me and I'll dig my pill back out the draw and never mention the word baby again :lol:

hahahaah i have to disagree, i watched this after avin my lil en and its actually exactly what its like hahaah

well it was for me, i suppose there are so many different ways labour can go, just depends but defo could relate x x

and even tho i had a horrible labour and ended up havin a section, im doing it all again, so summat is well worth it right heheh when u got your baby thats all that matters

i love the way the program is put together with the midwifes just gettin on wi it making brews and eatin choc, whilst these pregnant woman are going threw it lol i could relate to it all x

Last edited:
Ive just seen the TV mag - its on christmas eve and again christmas day, but its going to be live I think!! And they follow up on xmas day, the women that were in labour on xmas eve - sounds fascinating, but also quite scary with it being live - what if something goes wrong (the pessimist I am!).
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back