Anyone else have REALLY quiet days

Belle23

Reaction score
Heard my little man on Doppler this morning but he has been really quiet. Tried cold drink etc but nothing since listening to him and it's beginning to worry me cx

Its sunday day of relaxation he prob just chillen out ;) try some fizzy cold cola that should do the trick! xx

I am like this, allllll the time! He is having a quiet day today! Midwife never concerned x

I've tried the fizzy cola and he still hasnt moved getting worried xxx

If you are still worried call your mw. I try wiggling my belly lol x

My Roo is having a very quiet day today too! Must be the sundy feeling :) usually the doppler gets Roo moving around but not today, I heard his heartbeat though so not too worried xx

If you heard him on doppler babe then i would not be worried - he is prob just tired & sleeping :) xx

Yeah I heard him this morning on my Doppler at about 1030 but nothing since and I am beginning to worry but I have been on the move literally all morning in ikea lol. Is it true my movement is meant to send them to sleep xxx

Between week 23 and 25 my LO had quiet days x

I don't feel Roo unless I'm sat down chilling out myself. Walking is meant to rock them to sleep xx

I don't feel Roo unless I'm sat down chilling out myself. Walking is meant to rock them to sleep xx

This is what I've heard too. The only time I usually feel bubs during the day is if I accidentally squish him by leaning over. I get a thump when I do that.

Apart from that I only ever get movement (that I can feel) in the evenings, although I can hear early morning movements on the doppler I can rarely feel them so I think bubs gets tucked away tight at night time and doesn't leave that position until later in the day.

I'm sure baby is just sleeping, must be exhausting being disturbed all the time, they have to catch all the kip they can!! xx

Walking is meant to rock them to sleep xx

This is the cutest thing I've ever heard!!

I jiggled my belly the other day and must have woken it up and it kicked my crap in for the next half hour lol.

Its moving quite a bit today, but has quiet days too :) x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I have just been giving Roo a poke and only got a couple of lazy kicks back! :D I'm sure he will wake up later as he is more active in the evening xx

Yeah I heard him this morning on my Doppler at about 1030 but nothing since and I am beginning to worry but I have been on the move literally all morning in ikea lol. Is it true my movement is meant to send them to sleep

Try your doppler again hun to see if you can hear baby ?? - am sure everyone who is pregnant will have a day where there baby is quite & then the following day so active. But have another go of your doppler babe xxx

Me too. My baby moves more when i am sat down chilling - going asleep or in the bath he/she loves bath time its then he/she decideds to do back flips lol.

Hope LO has woken up for you now. I get really quiet days then just as I'm about to go into complete meltdown she wakes up! Last night she was having a right party in my uterus and can actually see kicks from the outside now!

Well he has woken up a little this evening. We have had a few kicks this evening not loads but a few. But I have heard him on the Doppler and I think he turned over. Got back ache tonight though so feeling a bit crappy xxx

Well he has woken up a little this evening. We have had a few kicks this evening not loads but a few. But I have heard him on the Doppler and I think he turned over. Got back ache tonight though so feeling a bit crappy xxx

It's possible he turned to face your back and has been kicking that way hence why you haven't felt him but now you have backache xx

Ah I didn't know that. Well I've heard him on Doppler this morning so will be interesting to see what kind of day his has. Had the worst night sleep ever so hoping he got some sleep and kicks me about a bit lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back