baby's being really quiet...

petchy

Reaction score
i've felt baby move loads over the last few weeks, but since mid last week, baby has been really quiet and since thursday i've not even felt anything at all. just wondering if anyone else has had this?

i'm sure it's perfectly normal, baby might just have turned around and is kicking more towards my spine or something, but just wanted some reassurance from you guys really!

Hi :)

Have you tried the cold drink/lying down and relaxing for 30 mins thing?

I often find that after lying down for a few mins that baby starts moving about.

I had the same thing happen to me, i was really worried, but at 21 weeks the kicks and punches came back full force.

I think what you said is right, the baby must kick towards teh back so we cant feel it.

dont worry, im sure he or she will make themselfs known again soon :D

Hiya

Ive heard that baby can also go through quiet periods where they just rest so that could be it aswell. Im 18 wks in a few days and yet to feel my little one kick. Im starting to get impatient now!

x x x x x

thanks you guys, i knew i could rely on you to reassure me! actually about 5 mins after i posted i felt some movement (lol, how typical!!!) so i know baby is ok, probably just playing hide and seek with me! :D

Hi Petchy
I've had the same - especially today. However, I've realised that when I'm very busy, I don't feel the movement. I'm seeing midwife tomorrow and dying to hear the heartbeat. I'm sure all is well - we always worry though, don't we!!
Relax and just wait for that little knock which let's you know - "I'm ok mum" :lol:
XX
Emilia

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back