anyone else get this....

Samsgirl

Reaction score
Some days baby is quite active and you feel them quite a few times thorugh the day....then the next day they are really quiet?

Yesterday I was quite worried cos boo boo was so so quiet....even on doppler there was no wriggling.......kept dreaming about it all night too so was even worried asleep!!

woke up this morning and boo boo has been a right little wriggler and put my mind at rest.......just shows they do have quiet days...

just wondered if everyone else had the same?

x

Yeah I have quite days too, I think it's baby resting ready to grow again x

I do too some days shes kicking quite a bit and then next day shes all quiet with very little at all, so hopefully think its normal X

Yeah and me hun no need to worry I got quite upset the other night cuz I hadn't felt him move all day and as soon as mark put the doppler on me he found his HB straight away! Try not to worry hun cuz it's not good for u or the baby worrying all the time! Xx

I'm still not getting proper kicks, getting the flutters still though. However, most days are extremley quiet and my placenta is really getting in the way. Makes me worry but I know LO is fine in there, and when they are quiet they are growing. xx

I can't wait to feel baby!!

I am sure it is normal though hun, try not to worry xx

Yep I get this, yesterday baby never stopped wriggling and moving all day, other days can be so quiet, I tend to just check with doppler those days. Xx

yes, mine feels like he is having his own wee party in there one day and sleeping off the hangover the next! lol. i asked my midwife about it, she says its normal. she also pointed out that there could be a link to how busy you are. on the days im more active he is quieter.

midwife also said that on the says im not feeling him, to just sit down quietly for a while and see if anything happends. she also suggested to drink something cold or eat an ice lolly as this sometimes makes them move as they can feel the coldness. i havent tried this yet although so not sure how well it works.

thats a point cos i was on the go all day yesterday and he/she was quiet....so must have just been content to sleep and then today i have been sleeping and lazing about all day and boo boo been having parties...he he

Yep I feel less when I'm busy and running about. Also in Tri2 I had more on and off days. I think it's coz LO has big growth spurts and sleeps a lot and then is very active afterwards. Movement for me right now is getting more regular and much stronger, definitely less down time. Yesterday I rolled forward in bed and put a bit more pressure on my belly. Well LO didn't like this at all and booted me so hard I yelped and jumped.

awwww bless you....bet you wont do that again :D

Exactly what Ninj said (minus the rolling on belly lol) x

i can only ever feel mine when I'm laying down on my side and really only in the evenings; think he / she's going to take after me completely - def not a morning person and only happy when in bed!

ive only felt mine once or twice so im sure i have this to come yet lol

Pip was like this at the beginning of the week. Didn't stop on Monday, was quiet all day Tuesday and Wednesday and Thursday morning. Once it got to Thursday evening tho he was back to party mode. He has been really active since Thursday evening and i feel like the size of a house! Lol! And I know he is only gonna get bigger!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back