Quiet baby.

Belle23

Reaction score
My little man has been so quiet and it's beginning to worry me. He's been quite quiet since Saturday night. I've heard him on Doppler and had him monitored Saturday night but he has been really quiet so but worried. I'm 33 weeks. Do they have a growth spurt at this point??? Xxx

Riven had a growth spurt at about 32/33 weeks and was quiet for a few days afterwards.

If you can hear him on the doppler I wouldn;t worry unless the heartbeat slows right down.

But if you are really worried then I would go get monitored again, they don;t mind doing it.

Bear in mind that as the baba grows they also have less room to move so it may be that he is moving just more like a slug than a kicking fighter :)

xxxx

My little one is moving every day but not very much anymore just enough to let me know their ok x

My LO has lots of days like this. A few really really active days, then reduced movements. Am kind of used to it now, but do still worry.

If you're really worried give your MW or hospital a call, they'll know whether LO needs to be monitored again.

Trust your gut hun xxxx

I read on other thread at weekend that at this stage baby has a growth spurt and sleeps for a lot of the time. Also that as they get bigger there's less room for big movements.

I have been getting movements just not a vigorous as before just enough to let me know that all is ok. That was at 5am today lol

As other girls say if you're still worried contact your midwife hun. xx

I would speak to your midwife just to be sure. I expect it's just bay slowing down a bit now because he's running out of room.

I've definitely noticed a change in my little one's movements, there are less cartwheels now and more stretches, rolls and nudges.

Hope everything is ok xx

I was monitored yesterday because I was worried about my lil man. I think he has changed position from head down to sideways recently and has had a change of pattern of movements. I was told yesterday to have a ice cold drink and lay with my hands on my bump for an hour with no distractions and wait for 4 movements, if no movements to contact the hospital. If less than 4 movements, wait another hour and have 8 movements in total for everything to be fine. Any less than 8 movements in 2 hours then to contact the hospital too. Xxx

Yeah seem to have had lots more movement but not sure if that's because my maternity work trousers were tight lol. But I have had more movement from him today. It's all just do worrying xxx

yeah hun its normal my little boy as had one too i am 34+ now x x x

If in doubt have a fizzy drink, works every time to give me piece of mind xx

Yeah seem to have had lots more movement but not sure if that's because my maternity work trousers were tight lol. But I have had more movement from him today. It's all just do worrying xxx

I worry all the time lol I thought I'd be more relaxed 2nd time around, but this LO is trouble for sure lol

Glad your boy woke up for you xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back