Anyone, 3,4,5,6 DPO at the mo?

Keira I think YOU should also pee!

Excellent signs and 13dpo.

When are we going to get some peeing on sticks going for this thread!!!

ha ha

I can't POAS for at least another 5 days and I am going to burst wth the waiting!!! x x x

Seeeee, all really promising! Can't wait for a few days time when we can all LEGALLY test ha ha x x x
Haha me either! Decided I am now waiting until Saturday.... eek! :)

I'm too scared to pee :) although in saying that I've been doing nothing but these past few days. The only time I bd around my 'fertile period' was a day or 2 before I ov. Well I'm just guessing I ov as I had ov pains but who knows! I'll wait it out til Friday and if no af by the end of Friday I will pee :) xx

Hey sorry just got all ur msgs..Aww i wanna pee on a stick so much but im so scared...i hate the dissapointment and i feel like giving up! :( Im guessin use all think i ready to pee on a stick?lol...I have symptoms but im not sure if they are right and ive got a cold :( xxx

You know what I have just read over my lasts non successfull cycles "symptoms" and put myself in a really bad mood.

A lot of my 1-4 dpo signs are exactly the same!!! grrrrrr

Somehow I was wondering around thinking they were a bit different - but actually re-reading what was recorded, its really depressing. I had the same tiredness at about 6dpo and some lightheadedness.

Oh I wish the next few days would pass so I could just poas already!!!

x x

I POASd this morning. BFN. I'm 10DPO. AF is due on fri. The only major pg symptoms (but also af symptom) I've had is mega sore bbs and sensitive nipps from about 3DPO (sorry tmi). I've never had sensitve nipps as such before. And the earliest I've had sore bbs - was from about 7/8 DPO.

I've been temping and temps still raised. I noticed a dip yesterday 9DPO but not below coverline. - Could this be from implantation? or can you tell such things from temping?

I had symptoms last month and only had a bleed for a day but test was still neg. Went to the do to get bloods taken to check my hormone levels and came bk fine and im ovulating every month. My period was due on the 5th but still no sign. I dunno if i am just hoping to much that i am pregnant..just to scared to do the test xxx

Hmm I think AF is on the way. Light bleeding hasn't stopped since Monday, and seems a little more today :(

I POASd this morning. BFN. I'm 10DPO. AF is due on fri. The only major pg symptoms (but also af symptom) I've had is mega sore bbs and sensitive nipps from about 3DPO (sorry tmi). I've never had sensitve nipps as such before. And the earliest I've had sore bbs - was from about 7/8 DPO.

I've been temping and temps still raised. I noticed a dip yesterday 9DPO but not below coverline. - Could this be from implantation? or can you tell such things from temping?

that could be an implantation dip - I have read that they occasionally show up. Was the temp up again today?

I am quite interested to know about people's temps. Can you tell me what yours have been from a couple of days before ovulation to now please????

x x

hmmmm, keep us posted Rag, fingers crossed it slows up. I had one experience of implantation bleeding, it was brown and lasted about 2 days, on and off, just a bit on the tissue, enough for me to think AF was coming, but it didnt go red and didnt continue. x x

Tinkerbell83 you have yourself a 2ww buddy! I have not had any symptoms today, How about you?
Really hope that we all get our BFPs this month

Xx

got this from FF about temps after ovulation, may help you out a bit

• Temperatures stay elevated beyond the usual luteal phase length.
  • Sometimes shows a temperature dip around 7-10 days past ovulation.
  • Sometimes shows spotting when implantation is expected to occur (7-10 days past ovulation).
  • Temperatures may show a triphasic pattern (temperatures rise to a third higher level that is sustained around 7-10 days past ovulation).

I've been having some spotting this evening, very little and its like a pinky colour in my cm. I have never got spotting before af which isn't due til fri anyway so I'm thinking that it could be a sign of a heavy af maybe cos I've been ill, idk but still not sure its a sign of pregnancy xx

Hello!

Just caught up on everyone's symptoms. Great that we are all feeling so crappy, spotty, sore boobed and tired! ;)

My 5/6 dpo symptoms:

Tiredness
Lotiony cm (had to look up the description on my ov app)
The mother of all spots pitching up on my forehead :(
Sniffly head cold

Marvellous!

Lara, I am the same - I think, after reading my past 'symptoms', I'm having the same as before. With my first pregnancy, I didn't know until I was 7 weeks as we weren't even trying. Then, when I found out, I was like, 'oh that's why I wanted to eat salt, sobbed uncontrollably watching the Notebook, got bigger boobs and darker nipples, had excess hair at the base of my back (really), felt nauseus and slept loads...' I really was that dim!

I'm holding off until Sunday as I guestimate I'll be 10dpo then. My ICs arrived today and I stupidly decided to test them out as I was needing a pee. BIGFATNEGATIVE :( boo xxxxxx

Tinkerbell83 you have yourself a 2ww buddy! I have not had any symptoms today, How about you?
Really hope that we all get our BFPs this month

Xx

I've been feeling queasy, really tired, cramping and off food. Boobs are fine today but I keep having hot flushes. Fingers crossed for our BFP's

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back