ANOTHER pregnant friend.

Jayjay027

Reaction score
So another one of my friends has just announced that she's pregnant and due in May.
I'm very happy for her, I really am, but she's the 4th in a matter of months!
2 of them had just given birth and only a couple of months later announced they are pregnant again.

It just seems like its happening for everyone but me. Fed up now

X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Big hugs sweetheart. It will be our turn soon enough.

XX

Hey hun.
Just thawt id let u know ur not the only one. xxxxx
Babies and pregnancies everywhere.
Just found out today my mate is 12wks and im really happy for her but i feel so bad at same time cz im kinda thinking....why not me.

Its horrible feeling to have. Just feel like gotta stand there n smile....even tho kinda gutted inside.

Mucho hugs.
Ur not alone. xxxxxxxxxx

Cheers girls.

I am happy for my friend, as I know how happy I'd be with a BFP.
I just feel a bit fed up of trying and getting nowhere.

Fx it happens for us soon x

7 of of my friends are pregnant at the moment and 4 have had babies in the last 8 weeks.......it suck doesnt it!xxx

we should start a club! as soon as we started ttc it feels like everyone is getting knocked up - so fecking jealous but happy at the same time!!

Cheers girls.

I am happy for my friend, as I know how happy I'd be with a BFP.
I just feel a bit fed up of trying and getting nowhere.

Fx it happens for us soon x

Hey jayjay how long have you been trying? most of my friends either have their first one or are pregnant, were now tryin for our first, I've been anything but patient waiting to poas lol
When its your turn, your wee baby will come and all your friends will be so excited for you, and fussing over you, I know how it is though you sort of want to go through the experience with somebody.
P.s love ur wedding pic, colours fab, great minds think alike, we just got married in September so were also newlyweds and from belfast xo

Its so hard as everywhere you look there are babies popping out. Youve just got to keep on trying. The great thing is that youll never go short of baby clothes/prams/cots/etc as when you have you baby in your arms theirs will be growing out of all the stuff you need.
Good luck keep on trying.
X Daisy

Lol Daisy that's true!

Mummywanabe - small world! Lol. We got married in June and have been trying since then, although 2 of those months we had complications and didn't fully try.

I'm just hoping that it catches this month, I really wana be pregnant by Christmas.

X

aww big hugs hun, i know how your feeling, my friend told me she was pregnant few weeks back and alhtough i am very happy of her i was so jealous and dont think i hid it too well :( awful friend i am (im hoping she didnt notice as she doesnt know i was trying) and then last week she showed me her scan i was very jealous again :( its just a natural feeling coz you want it to be you

fx you get your bfp soon xxxxx

It's such a weird feeling isn't it, it's not that we're not happy for others that get preggers it's just the longing that it was me also. I think I am noticing scan pics etc posted on facebook more now that we're trying. Big hugs jayjay, all of our times will come xxx

Here here ladies wit all ya comments I too am the same babies bumps everywhere! I am mega jel of a mate who just caught an she just found out she aving a girl :) I am over the moon but seems as if she flaunting it in front of me an our other mate who like me is another long time ttc er, but just grin an bear it as I no wen baby here I'll aving big cuddles and b cool aunty rach hehe, hugs an kisses girls our time will come! X

Baby dust to all!! :) :) xxx

It'll happen for us all ladies - its just a question of when!?!? Lol.

Arghhhh hope you are ok hun! I know what you mean its a strange feeling when you hear about the BFP and pregnancy news from friends and family, funny that when you start TTC you seem to notice pregnant ladies everywhere. I heard
Last week that a family member was pregnant and I felt really down that it wasnt me and OH sharing the good news but at the same time really pleased for them.
good luck for your BFP
Xx

Here here ladies wit all ya comments I too am the same babies bumps everywhere! I am mega jel of a mate who just caught an she just found out she aving a girl :) I am over , the moon but seems as if she flaunting it in front of me an our other mate who like me is another long time ttc er, but just grin an bear it as I no wen baby here I'll aving big cuddles and b cool aunty rach hehe, hugs an kisses girls our time will come! X

Baby dust to all!! :) :) xxx

Your friend probably doesn't mean to be in your face about it, it would be hard not to be excited and not eana talk about it all the time, I know its just hard being on the other side of it, which I u.understand completely, your time will come! I so believe everything happens for a reason, hang in there!!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back