Need to rant

Emmamb

Reaction score
Grrrr...I'm a mature student and in a group of lasses rangin from 19 to 43, anyway,there's 1 lass who announced last week that she's pregnant,she said she was 5 weeks but wen We worked her dates out she's actually 8+,think she made the dates up to fit in with which guy she wants to b the dad which makes me soo mad. Wen I saw her this week I asked if she had her scan appt yet etc,she said no but she had her bookin in appt but didn't know if she was goin cos she doesn't like havin blood taken!! Then she said sheneeds to ring the midwife cos she was bleeding at the wknd...I was just gobsmscked that she hadn't seeked any advice. Although I've got 3 kids already I still desperately want another baby and it really annoys me that she's pregnant,doesn't care and really hasn't got a clue!
Sorry,rant over xx

Yup people like that really wind me up too.

Lets hope she sees sense and does seek advice.

You're right! It seems unfair that some people have such ease of getting pregnant and are so flippant about it. My OH and I have been trying for a much wanted first baby and we are in are 6th month TTC now. I know when I get pregnant, any little hiccup that doesn't feel or appear normal will be checked.

xx

I know when i got my BFP, i was in denial. I was only 17, it wasnt planned and i was scared sh*tless. I didnt get to the midwifes until i was 16 weeks gone and didnt get my first scan til i was 20 weeks. When i had the scan it made it more real, which is probably what i was trying to avoid, and i realised i had to stop being so immature about it as it wasnt just going to affect me but the little baby inside me.

When i get my BFP this time round i will be cherishing every moment and enjoying being pregnant, not trying to hide it away.

Yup my cousins niece is just 16 and 3 months pregnant to a 'boy' shes know for a whole 3 months, a compete PIS* head, still drinking and smoking and people like us are depserate to be loving parents and what do we get.....BFN!!!!
Infuriating!!! xxx

I don't think I can put it down to her age,she's 19 but v immature. I was a v v young mum,fell pregnant when I was 15 and 8 months but like to think I was quite mature 4 my age,my bf bought us a house and I returned to school wen baby was 8 weeks then got a job wen he was 5 months,he's nearly 12 now...eeek!! xx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back