Another hospital trip

Good luck hun. My heart goes out to you all. Xx

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2

Just been catching up with all of this I'm so sorry Aaron is suffering from seizures. I hope that things go well but so terrifying it wake up to a seizure.

Thinking of you, you've worked so hard since he was born you are an inspiration for mums!

Big hugs tweetster xxx

Sending all my love honey x thinking of you. X

Thats so true. We are so lucky. Thinking of you and little guy today, hope you get some good news for a change. X

Sent from my GT-I9100P using Tapatalk 2

Thanks everyone

This morning I woke up to him having a seizure ... I can't begin to explain how it feels to watch your baby go through this. To know that it's affecting his brain is so hard, I just want to intervene an do something but I can't. It's possible that his development will regress which is something I'm finding difficult to accept after all the hard work we have put in. The treatment is likely to turn him into a different baby, which is going to be a huge challenge for us because Aaron is just perfect.

A new journey starts today, it seems the hurdles just get higher and higher.

Hopefully I won't be waiting too long for a phone call with my EEG appointment.

I think ill move everything into my parenting journal now for those that want to follow the latest stage in Aaron's journey.

The surprises really do keep coming

Maybe one day we will get a nice surprise.

Just one final thought.

Lots of people say this phrase when pregnant "I don't care what I'm having as long as they are healthy" please remember that ... I'm so envious of those with healthy babies.

When they cry, refuse to sleep, aren't walking, talking or doing what you want them to. Please remember your baby is healthy, you've already won a lottery!

Please excuse any typos from my fat fingers!
Tapatalk madness!

You are so right!! It takes a beautiful boy like Aaron to put everything else into perspective. Thinking of you and your little soldier today xxx

Tapatalking so can't see sigs

Good Luck for today Tweety xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Keep us posted Tweety!

You are a very strong lady, the way you cope with everything is amazing.

You'll get back on track with Aaron and try not to worry about the side effects of the drugs until you know he needs them and you know they are having detrimental effects.

Aaron has progressed so well and passed many milestones that even if you have to go backwards a little bit he'll still come out on top - and that is down to you hun! Always remember that, Aaron has a very determined Mummy and in turn is a very determined little boy.

xxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Thinking of you today and sending lots of hugs to you and gorgeous Aaron xxx

Thinking of you love :hugs: I hope he's seen to as quickly as possible x

Aaron had his EEG at 11:30 today.

He didn't have a seizure during it, but the EEG was still abnormal.

West Syndrome is confirmed.

Home wtih a 2 week course of very powerful steroids and a scared mummy and daddy

Oh sweetheart, I'm sorry that your fears have been confirmed but I'm glad they have figured out what is wrong rather than it still being a mystery. I am sending you all loads of love and thoughts x I hope they manage to find some meds that help that don't affect Aaron in negative ways <3 xxxxx

Massive hugs xxxx

Oh I'm sorry Hun u are so right about healthy babies it doesn't matter as long as they are healthy xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back