Raging!!

tweetyfoo

Reaction score
Got to the hospital early, so got myself an ice lolly and sat outside on the wee wall for some inconsiderate twat to come and sit next to me and light up a cigarette!! I gave him a dirty look and moved!

Please excuse any typos from my fat fingers!
Tapatalk madness!

How inconsiderate!! Whether you are pregnant or not that is plain rude!

thats awful there should be a no smoking policy in the grounds although at the hospital i work they do it regardless but at the one im due to give birth in there is a special bus shelter like place to go x

Argh that aggravates me so much! I had some woman do that to me yesterday while I was sat on a bench with OH grabbing a bite to eat - she came and sat next to me! .. I am blatantly pregnant, and the fact that I was eating made it even worse! I used to smoke before I fell pregnant, but the smell of it now makes me feel so sick! xx

I was the only person sitting in this one spot with hundreds of other sitting areas to Choose from

Please excuse any typos from my fat fingers!
Tapatalk madness!

Grrrrr how inconsiderate!!! I'm sure he realised once you gave him a filthy look :)

xx

What an A hole - how was the scan???

xxxxxxxx

Last edited:
I'd have said something to him and asked him to move.

About a month ago, a woman walked past me with a cig in her hand, and she held it up to my face and I had to take a step back so it wouldn't burn me. So I said 'what the hell?! Watch wat ur doing with that cancer stick, u nearly had my eye out with it!!'
She just looked at me as if I had 2 heads and kept walking.

Inconsiderate twats!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I'd have said something to him and asked him to move.

About a month ago, a woman walked past me with a cig in her hand, and she held it up to my face and I had to take a step back so it wouldn't burn me. So I said 'what the hell?! Watch wat ur doing with that cancer stick, u nearly had my eye out with it!!'
She just looked at me as if I had 2 heads and kept walking.

Inconsiderate twats!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I normally would, but since I've been pregnant I've felt quite vulnerable :shock:

Hubby wasn't there yet .. so I gave him my best dirty look and moved.

Actually first I looked at him as if to say "really?" and he just stared back as if to say "what?"

silly man no thought for others ! X

thats awful there should be a no smoking policy in the grounds although at the hospital i work they do it regardless but at the one im due to give birth in there is a special bus shelter like place to go x

At our hospital the whole grounds are non-smoking but they let the smokers smoke right outside the main entrance, like literally a step outside. They all stand in front of this massive 'no smoking' sign made by kids too :wall2:

The hospital where I work has smoke sensors and blasts out a message about putting cigarettes out and it's a non smoking hospital. When I walk into work in the mornings there's always a que of patients lined up smoking themselves silly. We have to battle through that each morning! They've built a bus shelter for them across the car park though-but if it's raining they won't gland just hang outside the door! Grrr. Makes me mad. Often wonder how sick these patients really are!

I've never even tried one, not many people I know can say that! I just hate it! With a passion! Xx

I bloody HATE that with a passion and would have certainly said something - some people just take the mick, how rude!!!! No flippin manners!! Grrrrr!

I was sitting on the wall the other day eating my lunch and some bloke did exactly the same thing! So inconsiderate!!!! x x

What an asshole. How ignorant! Outside my mat unit is littered with ciggie butts and there's always some toss pot puffing away. Often it's a pregnant toss pot... xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back