Another collegue pregnant

Jennymarie

Reaction score
Hi all - I've just had the news that another of my friends from work is pregnant. Im usually really happy to hear this news even though its not so easy for us. Trouble is I started trying same time as my friend and she told me before that she didnt really want to have a baby - her hubby wanted the baby and she just feels its the thing to do. Like u guys I want a baby so bad and it hurts so much that I cant have one right now. And I hear she is still trying to quit smoking !!!! That makes me so mad. Sorry I just had to rant and cant really do it anywhere else!!

I completely understand what you mean. Its so frustrating seeing women pregnant who don't really care whether they have their babies or not. And the smoking thing is ridiculous. You get to the stage where you can't do anything else right, like weight loss or vitamins or not drinking etc etc...and they don't even try. Come and vent anytime! xxxxxxxxx :)

I'm sorry that you are feeling so upset :hug:

It is horrible when people make out that getting pregnant so easy and when they don't even want a baby and haven't made the sensible sacrifices to have a healthy pregnancy either.

It just doesn't seem fair, does it xx

I know how u feel Hun.
A lass I know of (not friends with her though) was sleeping around so she could get pregnant (19yr old too) and fell pregnant so easily, when me and my OH changed our lives around to conceive and went through all the infertility hassle and on one random night out, I bumped into her and she was steaming drunk and 3months pregnant.
There are a potential 7fathers, she doesn't know what one. Shes only just had the baby last week and was out with friends in the freezing cold 2days after having him, leaving him at home with her mum.
Disgusting.
But your time will come and when it does, you will know you have given the best to your baby xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back